Chapter 1: Where In Clow's Nane Am I?

Flamey-o, hotman! How's it hanging? Or should I say "How's it flamen?" Lol! Sorry! Sorry! I just couldn't help myself, I just had too say it! Tee Hee! Anywho, enough chitchat! Let's get back on track and onto my actual serious Author's Note!

Hello everybody! I'm a new writer on this website and am a huge MLB, CCS, and ATLA fan! My name is Spinel the Medicine Cat and I hope to make your day at least a little bit better with the content I put out on this website. I don't know what else to say, but if you enjoy the things I write, don't be afraid to write me your thoughts and feelings about this story over in the review box down below. Long or short, detailed or only a few simple words, I have no problems other than one itty bitty little thing: If you don't like what you're reading and have nothing nice to say, just click the back button and don't say anything at all.

Like many of you newbies out there, I am only looking for suggestions and critiques. I don't want any flames and will not read them if all you're gonna do is write a but-load of crap cause you have nothin better to do with your lives!

Like my 9th garage English teacher Mrs. Lee would always say: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. So yeah, please no flames cause they will just be politely ignored and end skimmed over entirely.

PS. I hope you have fun reading my story and I hope that it'll brightens your day at least a little bit! Happy reading and don't be a stranger LOL! Have fun and with all of that intro stuff out of the way, without further ado, let's take flight.

oOo

A now 15-year-old Sakura awoke early one Friday morning a strange feeling pooling in the pit of her stomach. The young Cardcaptor in question let an exasperated cat-like hiss pass over her lips upon finding herself being awoken rather abruptly from her peaceful slumber by not her alarm clock, but by the harsh light of the sun shining defects on her face.

Muttering a few annoyed curses under her breath, the young 15-year-old Cardcaptor turned her head and tried to shift as far away from the harsh light of the sun as she possible could.

Groaning softly to herself, Sakura scowled on the detection of her bedroom window before huffing morosely and proceeding to burry her face deeper into the soft cousins of the couch she was currently lying on.

Wait, what? Why was she laying on living room couch instead of in her bed? Did she fall asleep on the couch while doing homework again?

Now feeling more confused than tired at the moment, the young Cardcaptor quickly stood to her feet, only to suddenly loose her balance and face plant herself against the couch cousins for like the second time that morning.

Feeling a bit frustrated now, Sakura stood once more to her feet, narrowing her eyes and trying to stay standing on legs that suddenly felt like jelly. "What the heck is going on here?"

Shaking her head in growing attain, the young 15-year-old high school student straighter her posture and was happy to find out that she could walk forward a few steps before abruptly freezing in mid-step upon feeling something strange brushing up against the back of her head.

"Huh? What the-" She started to say but stopped herself when she saw what exactly it was that was touching her sides every time she moved.

Eyes practically shooting open to the size of dinner plates, quickly glanced down at herself in quickly mounting horror. Instead of two human hands like she'd been expecting to see, what greeted her was four small, dark blue paws and paw pads of a cat. Stiffaling down the rising panic trying to claw its way up her now-too small lungs and muzzle, Sakura gritted her teeth and hesitintly lifted her gaze up to get a better peak at the reflection of a scared, testified cat currently staring back at her from the adhering window.

She stared for a few moments more at her reflection in the window before she tore her icy blue eyes that were emerald green the last time she checked away from the image painted like a shard of broken glass that would never leave her mind from that day onward.

The dark-furred cat guardian tried her hardest to keep it together as she came to the end of her story in her own head, but it was hard and the blue-eyed four leggid feline took a deep breath in an attempt to stop the on-coming panic attack.

But it failed miserably and Sakura choked and gasped for air, feeling her mussels tighten and her throat closing. The dark-furred Cardcaptor-turned cat whimpered softly as she felt hot, salty tears wet her cheeks and felt her mind collapsing in on itself as her thoughts continued to spiral out of control.

Her eyes stretched open even more out of her head and the only conscious thought Sakura could think to do at that very moment was to scream rather loudly and scramble backwards, tumbling over what her brain quickly assumed to be a tail and over her own feet - er - paws - and toppled head over tail off of the small couch.