Chapter 4: Beginning to Bloom

Before we start, once again there's fanart :3

Thank you to TarryVision/SmileSheepy, who made this absolutely epic angsty art of Sabre >:3

I also Gacha'd the trauma bean lol

Anyway, enjoy :>

—————————————————————————————————————

Sabre carefully opened his door, and peered around the hall for any people. No one was around.

It was very early in the morning, the sun just barely starting to peek over the horizon, and Sabre finally gathered the courage to leave his room on his own. It had now been five days since M had brought him into the Red Kingdom, and at the Professor's lab, they were getting closer to being able to get rid of Shadow.

The procedure was supposed to be the next day, but already the anticipation and slight worry was keeping him awake. He couldn't get back to sleep after waking up randomly, so he decided that instead of either trying in vain to fall asleep again or wait for M to come by, he was going to explore his new home a little bit.

Sketchbook in hand, Sabre stepped out and started walking down the hall, looking for somewhere quiet and secluded to relax in. It was a castle, so there must be a nice little library, perhaps. Or rather...

Remembering a place he saw while M was leading him through the castle during his first day while on the way to the Professor's, Sabre followed the path M had taken then and soon arrived.

The large window that showed a view of a beautiful rose garden.

Peering inside, he noticed the door to the garden on the side of the room. He quickly found the entrance to the hall leading there, and stopped in front of a glass door framed in what looked to be gold. The door's handle, also gold, was in the shaped of a rose.