Chapter 8 Reepicheep the mouse and warrior

This song was chosen, because of Caspian's questions,"What about Aslan?" His he on their side. And that's the question we all ask. We need to remember that God is for those who love and fear him. If God is for us, who can be against us.

So we decide to side with the Narnians. Caspian wanted to go tell the other Narnians, but Trufflehunter and Nikabrik disagreed, finally Caspian and I left on our own.
"Who needs the Kings and Queens of Old to help us." Caspian scoffs,"We shouldn't have to wait for them."
"But Caspian..." I begin.
We hear a rustling in the bushes. My brother turns around," I can hear you." He sighs.
Out come Trufflehunter and Nikabrik." I just think we should wait for the Kings and Queens," the wise badger says.
Caspian smirks and continues through the woods.
"Fine go then, we if the others will be as understanding!" Nikabrik yells.
"Understanding?" I linger behind, remembering how hard it was to get Nikabrik to trust us.
"Maybe I'll come with you. I want to see you explain things to the Minotaurs." Nikabrik continues.
"Minotaurs," Caspian turns around,"They're real?"
"Yes, and very bad-tempered,"Nikabrik nods.
"Not to mention huge," the badger adds.
"Now I think Trufflehunter's right," I tell Caspian.
"What about Centuars? Do they still exist?" Caspian asks curiously.
We continue on our walk.
"Now they'll probably fight on your side, but there's no telling what the others will do," answers Trufflehunter.
"What about Aslan." Caspian asks.
"Yes, what about him," this coming from me.
"How do you know so much about us?" Nikabrik asks us suspiciously.
"Well, only know a little, because Miraz forbade anyone from telling us about you. Our nurse was sent away, because..."
"Stories," Caspian cuts me off, he glares at me,"You're telling them to much."
"Wait your father told you stories?" Trufflehunter asks amazed.
"No my professor," Caspian sighs,"Look those are not the kind of questions you should be asking!" We walk away from our friends.
Trufflehunter sniffs, we turn around again.
"What is it?" Asks Nikabrik.
"Human," Trufflehunter answers.
"Them," Nikabrik motions to us.
I shiver and move closer to my brother, gripping his hand."Why would it be us?"
"No, it's not you, it's them," he points to Telmarine soldiers, bearing crossbows, running towards us. "Run!" He yells.
We do, running as fast as we can. I can't keep out with Caspian, but Trufflehunter and Nikabrik had an even bigger problem.
Trufflehunter cries out in pain, I turn around and find him shot in the arrow.
"Caspian!" I cry, I run to help the badger, as does Nikabrik.
"Wait I'll go," Caspian yells to Nikabrik.
"Here take it, it's more important than I am," the badger hands Caspian the horn.
"You two get him out of here," he orders Nikabrik and me.
Nikabrik carries Trufflehunter, I'm surprised at how strong he is.
We hide behind a tree. One by one I watch as the soldiers fall. I'm confused, Caspian wasn't doing anything!
All of a sudden, Caspian his off his feet and the largest mouse I've ever seen, stands on top of him, and he has a sword in his hand.
"Reepicheep!" Trufflehunter yells to the mouse.
"Stay your blade!"
"Trufflehunter, I suppose you've a good reason for this untimely interruption," says the annoyed mouse.
"He doesn't, go right ahead," replies an unconcerned Nikabrik.
I punch him in the arm,"You can't kill my brother!" I pull out my sword.
"Why how many Telmarines can there be in one place!" Exclaims a shocked Reepicheep.
"He's the one who blow the horn," explains a breathless Trufflehunter.
"Then let him bring it forward," I look up to see four centuars.