𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

my alarm goes off and i groan before turning it off.

we all go out to eat breakfast at ihop and afterwards we get in the car on our way to our private plane. this time im driving. we all collectively saved up money to afford the plane. no, we are not celebrities nor are we rich.

odessa pulls out a vhs camera and starts recording, showing herself first, doing a duck face then turning the camera around to the rest of us.

billie tilts her head, "where the hell did you get that, and have you been carrying that the whole time?"

"i bought it at a thrift store, and i carry it to record important moments like this." she answers zooming into billie's face.

"don't wanna leave your camera unattended around bils or she'll make a sex tape on it." kiana retorts and sticks her tongue out for the camera.

billie looks at the camera and odessa zooms in, "it was one time, one time, and she can't let it go." she turns to kiana, "i already told you, i apologize for accidentally sending you that video. it wasn't meant for you."

kiana just looks at billie with a disgusted look. "it was traumatizing."

i briefly turn around once we're at a stop light and glance at the camera before directing my gaze to billie, "you sent kiana your sex tape?" i burst out laughing causing all the others to laugh.

-

we get on the plane a few minutes early so we chill and talk for a bit. odessa turns her camera back on.

"so andi, how long is the flight?" odessa asks.

"it's 3 hours long so we'll get there at around 1pm, but california is one hour behind mexico, so it'll be 12pm when we land."

odessa turns the camera to herself, "stuck with these bozos for 3 hours. yikes."

odessa turns the camera to kiana, "hey, it's not gonna be that bad she's just over-exaggerating."

odessa rolls her eyes at the camera, then the plane engines turn on and the captain tells us to put our seatbelts on.

billie gets up and grabs a bottle of hennessy and and some wine glasses and pours everyone some.

billie hands everyone a glass and goes to hand gio hers, "nah, nah, i don't drink bro. lani and andi know that."

billie sets gio's drink on the table im front of her, "im not gonna force anything on you bro, you're good."

she smiles a little and hesitates before picking up the drink. billie does a little toast, "california!" we all cheer and clink our glasses together and down our drinks.

gio sticks her tongue out at the taste, "i forgot how strong that shit was."

-

once we're in the air everyones chilling on their phones or talking or playing games. we have wifi on the plane so we can use our phones normally.

i open up insta. yes again. im an insta addict.

 im an insta addict