Chapter 10 Surrounded By Hostility

Ok, you might know why I chose Way Maker, because like God did for the Messianic Jews to make peace with the Arab Christians, the same way Aslan did between the Narnians and Caspians. Watch is whole music video. It's beautiful. My God is a way-maker. He's the way-maker. He breaks the barriers of hate with his love.
Well, what happened after we met those centuars, was we were soon surrounded by a bunch of Narnians. And the Minotaurs were bad-tempered. I stood behind Caspian.
"Kill them! Telmarines! Liars! Murderers!" They all yell.
I just wish I was back at the castle, where it wasn't so hostile, but not having my brother in danger was worse.
"All this horn proves that they've stolen another thing from us," Nikabrik accuses.
"I thought you were my friend?" I ask Nikabrik.
He looks at me shocked, "Since when did I say that!"
"We didn't steal anything," Caspian defends us both.
"Didn't steal anything! Shall we list the things the Telmarines have taken!" A Minotaur taunts us.
"Our homes!"
"Our land!"
"Our freedom!"
"Our lives! You stole Narnia!" They all yell.
"You would hold us accountable for the sins of our people!" Caspian cries as he looks around.
"Accountable and Punishable!" Nikabrik glares at us as he walks over to us.
"Ha, that's rich coming from you, dwarf. Haven't you forgotten that it was your people who fought alongside the white witch," Reepicheep points his sword at him.
"And I'd gladly do it again if it would rid us of those barbarians," snarls Nikabrik.
"Wasn't the witch worse than us Telmarines?" I ask shocked.
"Then it's lucky that it's not in your power to bring her back," Trufflehunter walks over to his friend," Or are you that we ask them to go against Aslan now?"Some of you may have forgotten, but we badgers remember very well that Narnia was never right unless a Son of Adam was king."
"He's a Telmarine! Why would we want him as our king!" Shouts Nikabrik.
The other Narnians agree.
"Because I can help you," Caspian answers with confidence.
"It's a trick. At least hear him out," the Narnians cry hostilely.
I just want to leave, this is not working at all
"Why don't you just listen? We are as much hated by our people as you are!" I cry out.
"Beyond these woods, I am a prince," begins Caspian, "The Telmarine throne is rightfully mine. Help me claim it and I can bring peace between us!"
"It is true," a centaur called Glenstorm steps forward, "The time is ripe. I watch the stars, for it is mine to watch as it is for you to remember, badger."
Sorry for interrupting, but I just wanted to point out I did a lot of research about this. Glenstorm wasn't using astrology. He was watching the stars for signs. In the Bible, it says that we should watch the stars for signs. There were signs in the stars at Jesus' birth and the wise men watched them. Glenstorm was probably doing the same thing as the wise men. Astrology isn't like that at all; it's about predicting a person's life, which is totally unbiblical. God doesn't give authority to the stars to predict our lives. The universe is a clock. However, God designed it to show signs of important events like the Messiah's birth, death, and return. I would recommend you to watch the Star of Bethlehem by Rick Larson to better understand what I mean. Back to the story. Also, dig into the Word of God.

"Tarva, the Lord of victory, and Abamil, the lady of peace, have come together in the high heavens. And now a Son of Adam has come forth to offer us back our freedom."
Now they were getting more friendly.
"Is it possible? Do you think there could be peace," a squirrel asks excitedly, clasping his hands."Do you mean really?"
"Two days ago, my sister and I didn't believe in the existence of talking animals or dwarves or centaurs. But now here you are in strength in numbers than I've ever imagined. Whether this horn works or not," Caspian holds the horn up, "It brought us together and together we can take back what is ours."
"Then if you will lead us," Glenstorm pulls out his sword, "Then me and my sons offer you our swords."
The rest of the Narnians unsheathed their swords.
"And we offer you our lives unreservedly," Reepicheep answers bowing.
Caspian and I grin at each other.
"Miraz's army will not be far behind us, Sire," Trufflehunter tells him.
"Then we are to be ready for them. We need to get soldiers and weapons," Caspian says, he looks at Glenstorm, "I'm sure they'll be here soon."
"I hope you're right," I whisper to my brother.