BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

Milan.
He had never been there before.
But that wasn't his first rodeo; the third week of the "Fashion Week Season" had just begun and he had gotten the opportunity to open and close the first show and after that incredible event, he had also been invited as a guest to the Paris Show the week after as well.

The hot water slided gently on his body, it hugged every muscle and warmed every inch of that olive skin. There were no curves or diggs of fat to trap it anywhere, that physics was as statuary as it could be.
An exact real life version of Michelangelo's "David".
Taehyung had worked hard to make it there: diets and hours of training, but everything had gotten into place once he had decided to slow down a bit. After the most frenetic life of all, where he even sometimes forgot to eat a decent meal throughout the entire day, he had noticed not much changes in better and so he had slowed down a bit. He finally started to breath and everything fell into place: he changed nutritionists and started to eat more regularly, he kept on moving his body daily not more than 30 minutes doing low intensity activities and also, whenever he could, he would take some classes of yoga and meditation.
It kinda sounded ironic: that the more he slowed down, the better he got.
The Calvin Klain white underwear climbed up his legs smoothly, that he had no body hair at all, and on top of them he wore a pair of elegant smart beige-sulky pants; they embraced his legs delicately and without squishing his waist, they comfortably sat on his hips. The crop-top was part of the new collection of the Fashion Week especially designed for him: it was made of white see-through vail with madre-perla buttons in the front to give it all little light. An important part of that outfit was the feminine vibe that had characterised him as a public figure since day one; but especially since that day of New York Fashion Week and that incredible photo that went viral on the Internet.
At his feet there were Velasca Derbies's black shoes in leather that matched the colour and vibe of the velvet string he tightened around the neck; he left his curls natural, wore two earrings and a bracelet both made of pearls and to finish it all, he wore the Bottega Di Sguardi black "noble day-gast" sunglasses.
He sprayed himself with Versace Eros's perfume and left the house.

Taehyung reached the Historical residence in San Babila right in time for the beginning of the after-show party.
As soon as he got out of his car flashes, cameras and paparazzi were already all over him.
He was used to it and he had already learned how to pose and where to go after taking all the pictures he was supposed to, so it all ended pretty quickly. Once he reached the inside of the location and got rid of all the photographs, Taehyung quickly took his sunglasses off and admired the inside; the salon was brighter than ever, and he felt like being in a castle of some king or prince of the Disney's stories: all the rooms had been set up for different purposes, one for the welcoming, another for the buffet and chatting, another for the dinner and entertainment event and the last one for the photoshoots room where he was heading in that precise moment.
The night passed by quite pleasantly, there were the most iconic people of fashion and entertainment: from Anna Wintour, Donatella Versace and Olivier Rousteing to Merily Streep, Vittoria Ceretti and Naomi Cambell.
His seat was next to Harry Styles' who had brought his girlfriend and him as guests, Bella and Gigi Hadid, and an up-rising photographer for one of the most important brands such as Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Burberry: Jungkook.

Taehyung read that name again, at least three times, he had to be sure of it.
you gotta be shitting me!
He stood there, fixing that piece of paper with his name written on it.
it can't be
They were sitting next to each other, at least they were supposed to; but Taehyung did not quite like that idea and as soon as Harry reached the table he begged him to switch places. Harry laughed it off delighted by that cute view of his desperate friend and politely refused the offer:
"You've got this man! - he said with that British accent of his and a giggling voice, that made that comment even more irritating to Taehyung - Take the chance and talk to him! Actually, I really believe he is quite a nice guy!"
"No. He is not." replied Taehyung with a disappointed voice while he sat on that chair.
"Oh, come on Taehyung, laugh it up! People change you know?!"
"That doesn't really matter sometimes though."
"Ahahaha, yeah yeah, you've got a point there! Although, I'll have to disagree with you there."
"Why is that?"
"You see...I've worked with this guy...Jungkook, a few times, and I've got to admit...he is professional, very talented and a really nice person at heart! One of the nicest I've ever had the pleasure to work with!"
"Oh. Really?"
"You bet! And he is also kinda hot! - and winked at him - You know what I mean!"
Taehyung kinda had to control himself from laughing it up. Harry had that effect on him, he made his life lighter, less heavy on his heart and that was one of the main reasons they had become friends; you couldn't tell from the outside, but Taehyung was actually pretty funky and friendly just as much as Harry was.