emotional yaoi story (real)

uhnmmmmm cough cough cough cough

 angst

-

(( 3rd person pov ))

"Jouno.", said Tecchou.

"the hell you want..", the other answered.

"Everyone's been saying that im insane.", Tecchou worded.

"hah--?", Jouno had a very confused expression.

"They're all staring at me weirdly. this feels unusual..", Tecchou continues talking.

Jouno was left in silence for a few seconds.

" I should've told him already.. god, Tecchou.. i'm so sorry..", Echos mimicking Jouno's Voice in his own mind.

after half of a minute with the awkward silence between those two, Jouno finally spoke.

" let's go somewhere else. ", He said.

the confused Tecchou couldn't understand anything by what the other meant, but he just nodded.

Jouno pulls Tecchou's arm, taking him to a quiet garden with barely anyone around.

"So..?", Asked again by Tecchou, who was desperate for an answer.

Jouno sighed, putting his hand on his forehead as if he was distressed or having a headache.

"Tecchou, im sorry for not telling you sooner--", said by him as his voice cracks at the end of the sentence.

Tecchou bathed in confusion as he stood, his pulsing heart aches for an answer by the other.

"I was never here, Tecchou.", the words that came from Jouno made Tecchou even more confused.

" I died a few months ago..- you're just hallucinating. all of the times we supposedly 'spent' together for theese past 3 months are just you talking to thin air.", said Jouno as Tecchous mind spun from those seemingly unbelievable words.

but it all just felt so real to him, it couldnt be a hallucination.

"what the hell do you mean?!- the Cheesecake i made just for you.. the times where we hugged eachother... they couldn't be purely a 'hallucination'!-..", Tecchou yelled.

"..Let go of it, Tecchou! none of that ever happened, the real Jouno rejected you- Remember?!"

Those words repeated again and again inside Tecchou's head.

-

In a flowery garden, Tecchou stood alone waiting for the person he loved dearly.

then, he finally saw them, who was walking with that gorgeous peppermint-colored hair.

Tecchou excitedly walks over to Jouno, carrying a lone red flower.

"soooo why'd you tell me to come here? come on, dont waste any more of my time!",said Jouno.

"well- you know how i'm a type of person to lack emotions to their words and all but..", the unfinished sentence was said by Tecchou.

"I love you.. uhm.. romantically..-" , Tecchou finished his sentence, which lead the other to suprise.

but even so, maybe it wasn't Tecchou's best luck at the time.

"what the hell?!- w-we're just friends..! and we will only be friends.. I dont like changing whats already fated!-" , Jouno yelled- but deep inside, he had been feeling the same aching chest as Tecchou, a pulse in the heart that wanted to be with the other. love. 

but, maybe out of panic, the words that came out wasn't as he wanted it to be.

Tecchou stood there, silenced upon hearing the other's reply.

"what's already fated..?", he muttered.

"the fate between us wont ever be such a thing as 'love'!- in this universe, we're just friends, get that?!", Jouno yelled again.

"ah.. i see."

" well- thanks for meeting up with me here today.", said Tecchou- with his eyes dull.

a pulse in jouno's heart felt cold. when he realized what he had said, he was desperate to just scream the true feelings thats piled up inside.

"why the fuck did you said that?! you're so stupid and foolish- even with already having that disability of yours, you still somehow managed to be more useless! you should just rot away and vanish-!", the echo of Jouno's voice himself torments him in his own mind.

Jouno froze in regret of his own words he said earlier.

-

"Do you now understand?!-" , the supposedly 'Jouno' screams at Tecchou again.

"..i do." , Tecchou said with dull eyes.

"Can you now let go of me..?", 'Jouno' asks the other.

" I should if i could..", Tecchou mutters.

"I'm not here, let me go.", 'Jouno' said sternly.

"But--", Tecchou's words were discontinued as 'Jouno' slowly fades away from his sight.

'Once you knew the truth, reality's taking you back from your fantasy world.'

"... Farewell, - Idiot." , 'Jouno' gave one more insult before completely vanishing away.

" See you soon." ,  Tecchou forcing himself to smile while saying that although the tears just couldn't stop appearing again and again.

-