The Wheels On The Bus

"RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER, HAD A VERY BLOODY NOSE!" I yelled as I was walking down the stairs.

"SHUT YOUR WINDPIPE!" Olivia yelled back at me.

"NO, AND IF YOU EVER-" I stopped because I suddenly remember who wrote that song and started crying.

"WHY ARE YOU SO BIPOLAR?!" Olivia asked.

"It's an emotional time ok. Anyway imma go to the library." I said and walked out the door not waiting for a reply.

I decided to take the town bus, because I didn't want to drive.

As I stepped onto the bus, I fell over because someone or something pushed me, but when I looked behind me there was nothing there.

IM BEING BULLIED BY A GHOST.

little did I know how right about that I was.

Anyway, I sat down on a seat, and the bus took off faster than you can say,

Supercalifragilousticexpialidocious.

The ride was very quaint at first, then all of the sudden an on coming car crashed into the bus.

A old man, about the age of 50 stepped out of the car, and apologized for his dumb friend, that was passed out in the drivers seat.

I got off the bus and walked towards the car that hit the bus.

"Hi, I'm Abbie!" I said to the guy that apologized.

"Oh hello, I'm Leo, and that is Larry." He said pointing at the other guy.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Yeah nice to meet you too, I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances." He said.

"It's all good, hope you have a good rest if your day." I said and walked away.

The book store was only a 5 minute walk from where the bus crash happened, so I got there rather quickly.

As soon as I walked in I ran towards the romance section to try and find one of my all time favorite books.

Meet Me in the Middle.

Its a story about a girl that works at a restaurant, and she ends up falling for a guy that she works with.

It took me forever, but I finally found it.

After I payed for the book, I walked back home.