~12~

I've just re watched Zombies 3 and I realised that the way I was gonna write this story doesn't follow that storyline, so I'm gonna change it up a bit so it goes better. You'll know what I mean in a later chapter x Hope you like it. 

Also don't expect quick updates I try to write as much as I can I've just not been as motivated but I will try to update every week if I can.

"Oh Addie." I sigh. She's not a werewolf. 

"Am I?" She asks us with a small smile on her face. I smile back at her sadly while Bree puts her hand on her shoulder.

"You're beautiful Addie." Bree assures her.

"But, the same beautiful that you've always been." I continue on, stepping next to Bree.

"She's not a werewolf." Wyatt says, turning his head to Willa. 

I look back to them with a sad smile. Because I know, if Addie's not a wolf, then there's no way I am either. I look back down to my shoes a small tear leaving my eye, when I hear someone start shouting. 

"Oh my gosh. Boss! Boss! We have a problem!" I look over to the noise, quickly swiping the tear off my cheek, to see a construction worker making his way over to Zevon, holding a tablet. I look to Addie confused as she shrugs. Looking back over, the next words to leave the mans mouth shock me. "The remote shorted out and now the detonation timer's running." 

"Well shut it off!" Zevon shoots back.

"I can't." No. That means-

I quickly start running towards Seabrook power, dragging Addie with me. We see the building come crashing down. 

"What have they done?" I hear Willa ask from behind me. I turn to her and pull her into a hug, she slowly wraps her arms around me. Suddenly she, and all the other wolves start coughing as their moonstones turn bright yellow, their eyes going the same colour. It pains me to see them all like this, knowing there's nothing I can do to help them.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, looking at them all with sad eyes while holding Willa up as best I can as they continues to cough. "I'm so sorry I couldn't do more." 

"Hey, you did all you could." Wyatt manages to say, before he starts coughing again. I reach over and gently rub his shoulder to try and comfort him. I smile up at him sadly.

"Come on, I'll help you guys back to your den." 

~Time skip to the next day (At the wolf den)~

It's been a day since the demolition. A day since the wolves moonstone was destroyed. I haven't gone home yet, I've been trying to help the wolves out as much as I can. I hate seeing them all like this. They're all so weak. It's not them and I hate that I can't do more. At the moment I'm helping Wyatt and Willa pass out towels and bowels of soup, when I see Zed walking in.

I walk over to him at the same time Willa and Wyatt do. I'm about to ask what he's doing here when he cuts me off before I can even open my mouth. 

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power" He starts

"No shit" I mutter under my breath, but obviously the wolf twins hear and send me a small glare, I raise my hands in fake surrender as Zed carries on.

"And I was wrong about werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are."

"Yeah but what are we now zombie?" Wyatt asks back.

"You're fierce, proud werewolves." Zed states enthusiastically. 

"Yeah, they think we're monsters." Willa says with a small scoff.

"We are monsters" This makes Willa and Wyatt share a look while I just grin at them.