A Maid's Chambers

"Diet mountain dew, baby, New York CityNever was there ever a girl so pretty"              Diet Mountain Dew                                - Lana Del Rey

Never was there ever a girl so pretty"
              Diet Mountain Dew
                                - Lana Del Rey

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

Sanemi opened a door with a big sign the said "The Maid's Chambers", holding the door behind him for Giyuu.

"Aren't these the Maid's Chambers?" Giyuu asks as they walk down the hallway, past a bunch of rooms. "Why, yes they are. But since you are a personal maid.." Sanemi opens another door. "You get a special room."

Giyuu was quite suprised as she followed him throughout the next hallway when they finally come to a stop. "This is your room" Sanemi opens the door for Giyuu as she walks in.

Giyuu looked around the room with her usual "not-able-to-read" blank stare. But in reality, she was amazed. She had never seen something so glamorous...other than her sister, of course.

"Thank you.." Giyuu mumbles. "You're welcome! I still have nothing for you to do but if you want to explore the castle then feel free. For now, I have to go. Talk to you later!" Sanemi waved as he left the Maid's Chambers, Giyuu had given a small wave back but you wouldn't have been able to tell if you were the prince.

Giyuu sighed and sat down on her new bed, wondering how all of her "friends" were doing. She didn't even know if she should call them friends, they never really payed any attention to her anyway..Mitsuri was the only one who seemed to really care.

She got up and checked the closer for anything she could wear. There she found 3 nightgowns, 3 dresses, underwear, and any other stuff she would need. She changed into a black night gown as it was getting dark.

She layed back on the couch when suddenly she got a notification. It was an Instagram photo of her "friends". Tengen, Obanai, Mitsuri, and a few others, all at a party. Not bothering to invite her or anything, like always. It's not like she would be able to come because of her new job, but it would've been nice to know that they wanted to spend time with her.

She shut off her phone, put it on the nightstand, and rolled over. Drifting off to sleep..