Nothing But Lies ~ Andy/Leia

Andy

Andy

I feel like I have been here before.

I'm pretty sure I've been here before.

The pain in my back is getting worse the longer I stay in this position. I finally pry my eyes open and am blinded with pain. Why is my room so bright? And why am I so uncomfortable? I blinked a couple of times and realized, I'm on my couch. I slowly sat up. What the fuck happened? My mind runs throught the previous night. I remembered watching Leia and Jeremy and then heading to the Red Line. I frowned as I remember Stella being there but then, nothing really.

"Oh, you're wake."

I snapped my head up (which was a terrible mistake) and saw Leia coming down the stairs, fully dressed. Oh shit, there was a game today. I scrambled for my phone before Leia stopped me.

"Its ok Andy, its only eight. Practice is at ten. I'm going to make some coffee."

I sat back with my head on the cushions. Fuck, being hung over for the second time in three months is not a good look for a captain of an NHL team. I took a moment to breathe before Leia came back in with two mugs. "Thanks," I muttered.

"Wanna talk about it?" She took a sip, looking at me.

"I'm fine." I took a sip and avoided her gaze.

"Ok, why are you getting drunk the night before a game? That isn't like you, Andy." The look on her face was breaking me. But how can I tell her? How can I tell her that her new boyfriend is a tool bag and I'm so in love with her, it kills me to see her with her. What do I say? How do I tell her about what I overheard in the locker room a couple of weeks ago.

Two weeks ago...

"That is such a sweet shot you took on Ullmark," Luke said, laughing as he and Andy walked down to the locker room.

"It's all in the wrist," I replied with the pretend flick of the wrist. "Are we heading to the bar after?"

"Yeah, Cubby said she's be our designated tonight after the game." Luke high-fived me when they heard laughing coming from the locker room. They were about to burst in when they heard Swayman's voice.

"Dude, she had a thing for me. When I was talking with her on the plane, she was playing hard to get. But I know, she's into me. I'm gonna ask her out."

"You really want to ask out the assistant captain's sister?" Andy could hear it was Ullmark. "Is that wise?"

"Why not? You heard Andrews. He gave his blessing."

"That's because he doesn't know your reputation."

"He knows. I've been with him at the bars and stuff. He was just as bad before he met Miranda." He heard him chuckle. "I just want a taste. She is sexy as hell and I can feel like she is a devil in the sheets."