two.

Pink hair combed throughly and styled with little waves

Pink hair combed throughly and styled with little waves. Yurim was casually dressed but still expensive — a white cotton knit tank top, with Miu Miu's brand name in black at the top, tucked under the same brand's bege panama cotton miniskirt. Over it she styled the Miu Miu's panama cotton blouson jacket in the same color as the skirt, its sleeves raised a little.

She walked around the streets of Gangbuk, her x New Balance 574 (vintage effect nappa leather) sneakers speeding at the sight of a familiar neighbourhood.

Standing at the front was no one other than Jinhyeok Jang. He was exactly the same as years ago — dark hair, dark eyes and thick eyebrows along with his three piercings decorating his lean face.

"Took you long enough." He complained as soon as he saw Yurim approach. "Were you dressing up just to see me?"

"Ha, you wish! You know I dress up for everything." She declined him straight up, still she offered a genuine smile.

'It's been ages since I last saw him. Has he changed?' She thought before looking him straight in the eyes. 'Check it.' She said in her mind.

Time stopped as a pink hologram appeared beside Jinhyeok Jang.

PROFILE!
name; jinhyeok jang
age; 19
lovemeter; 85%

"Shit, still that high? We haven't heard of each other in years, does he love me that much?" Muttered the girl in shock.

"Check stats."

PROFILE — STATS!
jinhyeok current stats.

strength; SS+
speed; A
potential; S+
intelligence; SSR
endurance; B

"Damn, he managed to get better somehow. How did he get smarter?" The pink haired girl messed around his profile a little more before announcing. "Close profile."

Time resumed.

"Come on, you wanted to discuss something serious, right?" He called her in.

Both walked together making small talk until they reached the house's front door. Jin opened the door and let Yurim in first.

As she took off her sneakers, Jin noticed the crow of people in his living room.

"What's going on?" He asked. "You had friends over? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Bro!" The guy with glasses exclaimed but Jin just passed him.

'I guess Jin really got lucky in the genes department, his brother on the other hand..' The girl pitifully thought as she eyed the younger boy up and down.