three.

It was a sunny day, but not the happiest one

It was a sunny day, but not the happiest one. Yurim sat alone in the chinese restaurant, her company leaving some minutes prior — all the business and information she needed was collected but she wasn't happy with the results.

Her manicured nails reached inside her Prada bag, reaching for her wallet; she left the money on the table — paying the bill and leaving a generous tip. She then got up and left.

As Baek walked down the streets, her hair bouncing in the ponytail decorated with a few braids, she pinched her nose and sighed. Reaching for her phone and calling her most trusted friend.

«What's up, pinky.» He answered right away. «Found something?»

"James is working with Eugene as of now." She informed. "Goo isn't but he's still going to betray Charles."

«Goo as we expected then. But James? As in DG? Why?» Yurim looked at both sides before crossing the road.

"Yeah, he's been planning when to make his great entrance, annoying asshole... Stupid Goo and his secret friends." She spat, clearly annoyed. "James was expected too, he is the last person who wants Charles alive, after all he knows his secrets."

«Secrets?» Keyboard typing was heard. «But then again, also do you, right? Does that mean DG will come for you too?»

"Nah, I'm deemed a trustworthy friend. Besides he's the one who told me everything on his own, doesn't make sense." She told him, still walking around as her heels clicked on the floor. "Never gave him a reason to not trust me and never will, if we want to win in this we need the one and only James Lee."

«I guess.» He stated after sighing. «Especially because we have Gun as a enemy

"Anyway, this whole thing made me realize that we're focusing on the wrong person." She sighed, reaching the streets of Gangbuk.

She kept walking around until she reached a park, sitting down in the swing to rest her feet, her purse on her lap.

"We are focusing too much on Eugene when he shouldn't be our priority." She explained. "If we eliminate the Workers now, we'll be helping Charles and getting rid of great forces that could help us taking him down."

«That's true..»

"Yeah, that's why I have a new plan." She informed.

«What would that be? Are you giving up Gangbuk?»

"Nope, this plan remains the same regarding Gangbuk." She ran a hand through her pink bangs, her brain working to make out the situation. "I'll still help unite all of Gangbuk. And I'll break Eugene's face for even considering such an idea.."