four.

Yurim Baek was never one to follow orders

Yurim Baek was never one to follow orders. She didn't like it.

So instead of going to meet Hajun, she went to a nearby clothing shop to change to a more comfortable clothes — she kept her Saint Laurent light green sleeveless top, changed into a pair of Darkpark Vivi jeans and some Autry two-tone medalist mid sneakers.

She kept her jewellery, as it never bothered her in fights.

The pinkette left her stuff at the store, Jay would pick it up later for her.

Did she need to lose all this time just to change? Yes, she wasn't about to break her special collection Dior pink sandals. Neither would she fight barefoot, that's just disgusting. Could this time cost her friends wellbeing? Maybe, possibly, well, yes.

But hey, wasn't it in the plot? She didn't read questism but she was sure she saw a tiktok about it once. It was for Suhyeon's character development or something.

She would get her revenge if something happens.

Baek wasn't even sure if something bad would happen anyway, it was just the fact that Jihyeok didn't know who guarded route A that threw her off, together with the fact that Kuja didn't actually knew how to fight properly. And a couple of first years weren't going to be much help.

She decided it would be for the best to go to route A and help the second ranked in West Gangbuk, even if she's late to the party. She already lost a lot of time discussing with Jang and changing so she had to be as fast as she could.

Running as fast as she could, she quickly made her way to the so called route A — however she wasn't fast enough, as expected, sadly. Arriving there she found Kuja thrown to the side, his glasses broken and all bloody.

There were still a few first years conscious.

"Who and where." She demanded.

They answered weakly and it took her quite a while to understand their blubbering.

Hakjin Ju, ranked eighth in South Gangbuk. He went back to near the school.

She didn't knew this guys for a long time — fuck it, today was her first interaction with Gukja — but was she pissed — even if she already imagined this outcome before.

There were signs of a weapon and he was striked way more than necessary — this little details was what she failed to predict. There was nothing she hated more than assholes who couldn't even fight clean — maybe in other circumstances, she could understand, but this didn't call for weapons nor this kind of aggression.

She walked into South territory, taking down anyone who stood in front of her. No one lasting more than a roundhouse kick. It was a matter of time for someone to call the culprit to her.

Her phone rang. It was Suhyeon.

Yurim was sure he already knew about what happened — both with Gukja's situation and her coming into South ground.