1

Taejin by request..it's a short story but I hope you like it,😊

"you two look really good together!"Hoseok gave him the copy of the stollen shot he taken when the couple had their shopping the last time

Hoseok gave him the copy of the stollen shot he taken when the couple had their shopping the last time..

Jin smiled, he loves it everytime people say they are look good as a couple .
Jungkook has been his therapy since Taehyung died in an accident.

He pulled out the picture from

the envelope

But as soon as he saw the picture, Seokjin had froze in fear.. it was him and Taehyung!

"When did you take this picture?"

"Last time, when I saw you at the grocery.. remember? I think a week ago"-

Taehyung died 3 years ago.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

6months ago..

Jin and Jungkook are happily married for almost a year now. They moved in Busan, It was Jungkook's request because he never like living in the City. Seokjin bought a residential area at the hills of Busan, near the sea, it makes sense because Jin loves fishing and they start a restaurant business at the City of Busan where it offers different variety of seafoods.

"Baby, how's your day?"
Seokjin came home at almost seven in the evening.
Jungkook was almost done cooking their dinner. It was all Seokjin's favorite dish..

"Im good honey. How about you? How's the business going?"

Seokjin put down his bag on the couch before kissing his husband on the lips..
"Mmmm you always taste good baby"

"Hmm.. I know that look on your face please ! Give me a break Mr
Kim ! I'm still sore from last night!"

"Aishh! Look whose talking! Isn't you the one who wake me up last night ? You don't even let me sleep ! I wonder how you do that? You're stamina was amazing -"

"What are you talking about?! It's you who keep fucking me ! I don't even remember how you do it! When I woke up I'm already sore like hell! You don't know how my body aches so bad! I had to push my self to move! I can't even walk properly, look"

Seokjin looked at him from head to toe-
And yes Jungkook wasn't even able to stand straight..

Seokjin's brows furrowed but stopped himself from saying anything further..
He just stared at his husband..

Wondering why Jungkook was always initiating the move, waking him up at the middle of the night and forget it the next day.

Seokjinie....

That voice. .

Sometimes he wanted to ask his husband about it, but he was afraid..
There's that fear in him about something..

"Why?"
Jk asked him..
Seokjin suddenly fallen in daze..

"You enjoyed it last night, right?" He said .
Jungkook laughed at him!

"Oh my god Jin?! You did that while I'm sleeping! How can I enjoy that? "

That made Jin slowly turns his head at him, Wondering if his husband was joking ...

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Jk said.. Jin just blink his eyes..
What if...

" Jin? What's wrong?"

"You wake me up.."

Remembering that night..

Jk pulled out his blankets and kissed him on the nape..
Seokjinie...

Jin was half asleep
"What?" He asked..
I missed you...

His husband start kissing him ..
Jin just let him do his things..
"Baby.."
Seokjinie...
And he kissed him again.. sloppy and needy

"Hey... Slow down.."

Call my name...

"Baby..."

Time goes by.. his husband rolling his hips on top of him ..moaning and groaning..
They've been fucking non-stop!. He almost never lets him sleep..

But the weird thing was Seokjin seems like in a dream.. making love with someone he doesn't see.. all he knows is, he's making love with his husband...

It was so depressing to know jk doesn't even remember what he did to him.. it wasn't his fault, he was tired as hell and he doesn't know how was it happen..

"Honey what's wrong with you?"
"Baby.."

Jungkook stop what's he's doing and walked towards him..
Seeing that bothered looks on his face.

"Do you want a massage? "
"Y-yeah. Please.. I think I'm being over fatigue"

Maybe that was because he was frustrated that passed few days.. Jin needing to be soothe by his husband..

Jk kissed him in the lips.. soft and gentle, that's how Jk do it.. always gentle.. and loving.. Jin pulled him in the waist.. and deepen the kiss.. he can never used of his husband's lips. It's always sweet, taste like honey.. he loves how soft it was and how JK's arms encircling his neck everytime he was drifted in their kiss.. and his sweet moans.. and look on his face..

"I need you..." He whispered..
"Mmmm..."

He leads the younger to the couch, made him to sit on his lap.. Jin's hands roam inside his shirt .. on his bulk chest..squeezed it and played his nipples..
Jk's little lap dance excites Jin.. the older hissed.. Jk knows how it effects on his husband's lower region..
"You're sore.." he heard him whispered in breathy tone
"Yeah.. but I can always do a blow job " jk softly said I'm his ears .. Jin closed his eyes and nods..
"Go down baby"
Jk do as he told.. going down.. unbuckling his belt, undoing his pants..
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.

"I love you baby"
" I love you too Honey. I don't know what's happening to you.. why don't you just tell me if something is bothering you, so we can work for it"

"No. I'm fine.. it's just that.. maybe I needed a break"...

"Jin, don't over worked yourself.. I need you more than anything "

Jin pulled his husband..
"Jungkook, I'm always thankful you never leave me. Please.. stay with me no matter what happens "
Jungkook looked up at him
"Jin ... What are you talking about? I'm here .. I will always be here for you"

Jin caressed his back they're laying at the couch, Jk on top of him laying on his chest..

"Baby, Can I asked you something?"
"Honey anything.."

Jin deeply sigh before trying to figure how to say it..
That thing that keeps bothering him..

"Why do you kept calling me Seokjinie?.."

Jk's little laughs before saying ..

"I never called you that..."