Chapter 12 The Fight

This one might be pretty easy. The question that Lucy asked Peter, basically meant you can't do this without Aslan. Same for us as Christians we can't do anything without Christ.

Leona's pov
I was disappointed with the Kings and Queens of Old. They were a bunch of know-it-alls, especially that Verity. High King Peter was bad too. Sure he was the High King, but he didn't have to treat Caspian that way. We head to Aslan's How our chosen fortress.
"So what are they like?" Nikabrik asks, the dwarf Trumpkin.
"Malcontents, complainers, stubborn like mules in the morning," Trumpkin answers.
"I agree," I nod, looking over at Verity, "Queen Verity's the worst of all of them."
I don't realize that Queen Lucy's beside me, "Verity never used to be like this, she's just upset about something."
She steps closer to me and whispers," In our world, there's someone called Jesus. He's Verity's best friend, or so she told me. We can't see him. You see he lives in a place called heaven. Well, he was all she wanted to talk about him at one point, but now she doesn't. You see he's sort of like Aslan."
"Oh," I nod in understanding at what Lucy told me.
We reach the clearing of the woods and there's the how.

Verity's pov
We see what seems to be a hill.
"What's that," I ask.
"It's been abandoned for hundreds of years, only the mice knew of its existence," Glenstorm explains.
"It's Aslan's How," Leona says.
"Is this your fortress?" Ruth asks.
"Yes, we have nothing else," Caspian nods.
"It looks defensible enough," I mutter.
We proceed forward, saying nothing. Near the entrance of the how, centaurs line up on either side. They pull out their swords and point them over us, as the six of us make our way inside.
Inside the how, a bunch of Narnians are sharpening weapons.
"I'm sure it's not what you're used to, but it is defensible," Caspian says to Peter.
"Peter, Verity, you may want to see this!" Susan calls to us excitedly.
We follow our sister into a hallway, covered in paintings. Peter shines his torch at them. I see pictures of our time in Narnia.
A lamppost and Mr. Tumnus and Lucy. Us during our coronation.
"It's us," she smiles.
I grin, "At least they haven't forgotten their history, my record book did some good."
"Are you sure they just got it from stories?" Ruth quizzes me.
"Probably," Edmund replies.
"Oh, shut up!" I glare at them.
"What is this place?" Lucy asks.
"You don't know?" Caspian seems surprised.
He leads us through a passageway, leading to the stone table. He lights a fire, so we can see better. In the middle of the wall, was a picture of Aslan. Edmund and I exchange looks.
Lucy steps forward and places her hand on the stone table, she looks back at us, "He must know what he's doing."
"Or we wouldn't be here," Ruth says quietly.
I look at Peter, he has that look of determination on his face, "I think it's up to us now."
"Agreed," I nod.
"But, Peter, Verity, he wants us to trust him," Ruth says in protest.
I ignore her, I look at Peter and Edmund."Shouldn't we call a meeting to decide what to do next?"
"Caspian!" I hear Leona say, as she enters the room, "They have spotted a Telmarine."
"We need to call a meeting," Peter orders.