Sakura was very excited by her meeting with Yunjin who woke up before her husband but she simply pretended to be sleeping to avoid any kind of problem n waited for him to leave.

Kai was obviously unaware of anything n had no idea about Sakura's plans

Sakura decided not to say anything to her husband bcos she knew what he was like n that he wasn't going to like her in the least n she didn't want to make shit out of their new friendship. He shouldn't know anything for the sake of both of them.

When she made sure she was alone at home, Sakura began to get ready n decided to put on a nice outfit because she wanted to look presentable n she enjoyed getting ready, that day it wasn't just hiding the bruises, she felt pretty.

While she was still getting ready, a message came to her

Hello beautiful, r u awake yet?

True how stupid

I'm Yunjin :)

Sakura smiled at the messages n at the fact that Yunjin was funny n silly even in messages

Hey, gm ✔️✔️

I'm just getting
ready, n u?✔️✔️

Me too ✔️✔️

Well, maybe I'm kinda lazy n I just    wake up n now I'm on a hurry 😭✔️✔️

Lmao Yunjin ✔️✔️

Maybe running
tm made u more silly ✔️✔️

N maybe more handsome 😮‍💨✔️✔️

Where r we
meeting!? ✔️✔️

At the park it's good? ✔️✔️

See u there
💕✔️✔️

Sakura made sure to put on her glasses and mask and decided to leave the house and head to the park to see Yunjin.

While they were on their way they did not stop talking since they were writing details of where they were going until Sakura collided with someone

R u ok? - Yunjin asked

Yup, we're haunted with this shit- Sakura replied n Yunjin burst in laugh

U love run without seeing where u r going- Sakura exclaimed

well, my fault- Yunjin accepted

What do u want for breakfast? - Yunjin asked.

I thought Miss Americana already had everything planned- Sakura admitted.

Miss Americana? I do wonders- said Yunjin, winking.

But I wanted to know if u had a favorite restaurant or something in mind- said the oldest.

Surprise me- Sakura said smiling.

I'm going to surprise you- Yunjin said n Sakura nodded.

She didn't know where she was getting the desire to be with Yunjin, it had been a long time since she had socialized, but for some reason it was easier for her with Yunjin.

She left all her insecurities n fears behind n began to follow Yunjin

Yunjin opened the door for Sakura, the restaurant's sign said "Ivoire", it looked very fancy. The girls came in n were given a table n Sakura told Yunjin to order for her since she seemed to know the menu.

It seems like you know the menu very well- said Sakura.

I come here very often since I moved- Yunjin confessed.

Since u moved to this area?- Sakura asked.

No hahaha, to this country. I've been here in Korea for 2 weeks- said Yunjin.

Have u come before?-Sakura asked.

Several times because of my work- Yunjin answered.

Sakura nodded n  took off her mask to try the toast with jam n Yunjin was heard exclaiming in surprise.

What happened to ur lip? - Yunjin asked.

Sakura cursed herself for forgetting her makeup.

I, ahm, this, the truth - the youngest was between a rock n a hard place n didn't know what to respond.

She didn't want Yunjin to walk away...
She wanted her by her side