Sakura still didn't know what to say to Yunjin, she was afraid that she would walk away n stop talking to her or something like that.

Don't tell me it was because of the fall on Monday? - the older girl asked worriedly, extending her hand to try to touch Sakura's lip.

That? No! Ofc not- Sakura spoke quickly, taking Yunjin's finger so she wouldn't touch her wound.

She didn't know why she had reacted that way, she had the perfect excuse for not knowing the truth bout her injuries, but seeing Yunjin worried bout being the possible cause of her injuries prevented Sakura from leaving her with the blame.

So?- the American asked worriedly.

And I still didn't see the bruises in her eyes.

Mhum...- Sakura didn't know what to respond, she was between a rock n a hard place. again

Here r ur breakfasts, girls- the waitress interrupted them, luckily for Sakura.

Well, let's eat- Sakura let out a nervous giggle as she ate her breakfast.

To which Yunjin did the same, she loved to eat, but there was something she loved more and that was having a clearer idea of ​​what Sakura's face was like, she could see the minor's eyes a little through the sunglasses, although not enough as she would like n she was looking at the opponent's pretty nose n mouth, she was too pretty despite the wounds on her lip, which she didn't know how she caused them.

They continued having breakfast quietly while they got to know each other a little better, for Yunjin that girl was very interesting n she was dying to know if that pretty Japanese woman was dating someone n if she was single she wouldn't miss the opportunity to try something with her n maybe they hadn't known each other for a while but the Japanese caught her attention

The food had been gone for quite some time but the conversation was very good but unfortunately an alarm started to sound that alerted the Japanese woman.

N yes, Sakura had set that alarm so as not to risk neglecting n wasting time n Kai not finding her at home.

I'm very sorry but I have to go home - the youngest apologized n got up from her place.

Wait...- Yunjin took her hand to prevent her from leaving.
It was fun being with u today n I would like to know if tomorrow we could repeat, ofc if u want

Sakura felt happy bout that, it seemed that at least one person was really interested in her, despite being a stranger in a certain part, it felt nice to feel loved n important.

Ofc - Sakura nodded to put her mask back on.

But Yunjin stopped her by taking her hands to separate them n leaving a kiss on her cheek as a farewell.

Then I'll see u here tomorrow- the eldest said goodbye.

Ofc- Sakura nodded embarrassed by the kiss n put on her mask to hide her blush.

If in Korea n Japan physical contact was not common for Sakura, it was even stranger because the only physical contact she received was beatings from her husband

Maybe this is how they say goodbye in the USA - Sakura thought n returned home.

She began to prepare Kai's food n opted for fried rice w vegetables n once it was ready she served it on plates which she placed on the table to wait for her husband.

N while she was waiting for her husband to arrive, a crazy idea came to her mind. She didn't feel like dealing w Kai n what would happen if she dissolved a sleeping pill in his water? It would be dangerous? Would Kai notice? They would hit him anyway so she decided to take the risk.

She decided to dissolve the pill n wait for her husband's arrival n some time later a slam of the door told her that he had arrived.

Hello darling - Sakura greeted

What do u want? - Kai responded.

How was work? - Sakura tried to get his attention.

You don't care- said the oldest.

Kai was heading to his room but Sakura caught his attention.

Won't u have lunch? It's rice- said Sakura.

I had lunch at work- Kai said n when Sakura's plan seemed to have failed, she saw her husband drink the entire glass of water with the sleeping pills in one gulp.

Clean up, I don't want any mess in my house- said Kai.

Sakura cleaned n picked up lunch n put away her husband's things, who spent the entire day sleeping. It was a relief for Sakura to get to her room n see her husband in his uniform sleeping. Yes, the pill was powerful