A light slap on the face woke Sakura from sleep, it was not an aggressive blow n she was grateful for that; It was more like a shove in the face.

N my breakfast? - Kai asked.

I.... I'm sorry, I'll prepare it now- the youngest responded, trying to get up.

Forget it, I'll have breakfast at work, I'm late- Kai said leaving the room.

Sakura looked at the clock in the room n realized that it was still too early to go to work, but she decided not to think about that n preferred to think about her outing with Yunjin; It was almost time to see her n that made her very happy.

She cleaned the room a little, took a bath, got dressed n made herself pretty, n finally took her things n headed out to the restaurant where she was going to see the eldest.

She didn't lie about the fact that she loved being w Yunjin, she loved going out with her, talking to her n making sure the conversation flowed n wasn't forced or uncomfortable; She felt confident, safe n protected by her side.

But unfortunately the time with her flew by, because once she arrived at the restaurant they ate n talked n for Sakura it felt like only a few minutes when in reality it was hours; Just like the day before, the food had been finished but the talk had not n would surely never end if it weren't for Sakura's alarm.