chapter one: meeting Levi Ackerman

I was on my way to the place where he worked to let him know. The moment that I had reached the place a titin had broken out and I was right next to him. I had gasped and ran to a roof to get away from him. the moment that I had gotten to the place, I was grabbed by Levi and that had been when I grabbed him before he left.

              "Wait we need to talk," I said to him, and he looked at me.

             "Meet me at the armoy entrance, I will be there when this is over for now stay here," he said to me and I nodded to him. I was watching  a titin move a boulder and pluge the  hole in the wall. soon it was all over and I was right where he had told me to meet him. he was right there as well.

              "what is it that you need to talk about?" he asked me and I pulled him to a place where there was less people.

             "three weeks ago you saved me from a titan and my mom saw, I found out that I'm pregnant two days after. she had thought that your the father," I said to him and he looked at me with shock.

            "she thinks I'm that father of the baby you carry?" he asked me and I nodded to him.

              "the father is not in the picture, he has the same hair color as you," I said to him.

                   "why did you came here to tell me this ?" he asked me.

                  "she told the family that your my baby's father," I said to him and he sighed when I said that.

              "I can tell her that you want nothing to do with the baby, I will raise it on my own," I said to him and started to walk off but he stopped me and looked at me.

            "no child should be without a father, for your family adn for you, I will go with it," he said to me and I nodded to him when he said that to me. soon we had walked to the place with the man that had carried the blouder. I was shocked to see that it was a boy no older than I am. Levi had said that he wanted me by his side the whole time I am here. I nodded to him and he made me sit down. he was standing next to me the whole time.

         "what is going to happen to him?" I asked in a whisper.

       'they will most likly see what makes him turn into a titan, maybe even kill him," he whispered to me and I looked at him and then to the boy. soon Levi had walked up to him and told the judge that they could use him in order to fight the titans. they could use him as  a wepon and I knew that he was the one that is going to be in charge of him. 

         I winced when he was beating the boy up but that was to show that he didn''t turn into the titan and that was when they had agreed to put him in Levi's squad and in his charge. if he turned into a titan unordered, he was to kill him. he had even agreed to have a woman Hanji to do tests for him.

               soon we had gone to a room and that was when the woman had looked at him and was wondering how he was feeling and everything. Levi had his tooth and he had given it to the woman. turns out he had regrown his tooth and we were all shocked when that had happened.

              "Here," I said to him as I handed him a new washcloth with fresh water. he nodded to me, and I looked at him.

            "Thanks," he said to me, and I nodded to him with a smile, and I had to sit down in order to breathe. Levi noticed and walked up to me. he crouched down and looked at me with worry.

      "You doing  okay?" he asked me.

               "yeah just dizzy," I said to him and he nodded and handed me some water.

                "sip slowly," he said to me and I nodded to him.

              "I know," I said to him and he nodded to me. soon we had walked to a carraige and got in. I was right next to him but there was one bump and that was when I had knew I need to get out.

              "stop the carriage," I said to him and he did soon I was out and throwing up. he had walked up to me and helped me.

               "how mush further do we have?"  I asked him.

              "not much further, another mile or two," he said to me and I nodded to him. soon I had calmed down and he helped back in and that was when they had asked what was going on with me. 

                     "she is pregnant with my child," Levi said and looked at them.

                           "hi, im ceceilia may," I said to them adn they nodded and looked at me.

 I knew that they were wondering why he never told them about me and everything with that. to say that they were shocked about the pregnancy is an understatement. it was a bit of a shock for them but then again, they knew better than to ask Levi. soon we made it to the castle and that was when my leg gave out on me. he caught me and was looking at me with worry.

         "I'm alright. my leg just gave out I'm okay," I said to him and he nodded to me when I said that. soon I was being picked up by him and being carried into the castle. I knew he was strong but not this strong.

                I knew that he is humanity's last hope and everything but for him to carry me inside? this is ridiculous I can walk on my own,-- I thought to myself but I soon found myself falling asleep in his hold and he smiled when he saw that I was falling asleep.

       when I woke up I was in a bed, he was at a desk doing something and when  I walked up to him, he smiled at me.