Chapter 1

Flashback to 24 years ago

Among four elders and two tiny beans, there was a cute little boy silently whimpering beside a hospital bed where a young lady was holding another cute tiny human being in her arms who was crying louder. While the elders were all smiling ear-to-ear in the joy of welcoming the new member into the family, the 2-year-old little boy was crying because his mom told him that his favorite aunt aka his godmother couldn't hold him for now as she had her newborn baby in her arms. And the baby in the arms of her mom was crying because... I don't know, maybe because she was new to the world (kidding lol)? or she was hungry.

After a while, the baby fell asleep and cries in the room stopped, and soft giggles surfaced instead, and the reason was his uncle carried the boy and placed him beside his aunt and the baby. The baby girl, in her sleep, curled her tiny fingers around his little hand. It made him beam with joy and even more giggles erupted from him. From then onwards, you can say that they were best friends forever. The two little beans were none other than our charming hero Vivaan and his lovely heroine Anaya.

3 years from 24 years ago

This time at the hospital, two little sweethearts were crying beside the bed, one because her mother had another baby girl in her arms and the other one because both the parents didn't let him carry the newborn baby. Yes, the little girl, Anaya, now had a baby sister.

Little Anaya and little Vivaan, both were favorites of not only their parents but also each other's parents. Each other's parents lovingly spoiled them. For example, when Anaya wanted something or wanted to complain about her parents not giving her anything, she went to Vivaan's parents, who are also her godparents, and Vivaan went to Anaya's parents for the same.

Both of their parents were best friends even before they were born. Well, the mothers were childhood besties and after marrying them ladies, their husbands had no choice but to be besties too (lol).

Anaya and Vivaan were no quiet, shy kids. They were always loud, cheerful, and playful and occasionally sparred with each other for ice creams, chocolates, and about who was who's favorite. They, along with their mothers, always loved pranking and lightly troubling their fathers. Their houses were close to each other, thus the two kids grew up together. They went on adventures with dads while their moms had their "girl's time" together. They even slept together in any of their houses.

The new baby Avni soon became the favorite of all six of them. According to Vivaan, Avni was his little sister, and she loved him the most. But Anaya had the other thought about it and this became their daily topic for bickering about. Vivaan always called Anaya his best friend and Avni his little sister. They went to the same school. You can say that they were always inseparable since the day baby Anaya held his tiny hands for the first time. Even at school, although they were in different classes, according to them only they were each other's "best friends" and all other friends of theirs were just friends. They were always protective of each other and also their baby sister, Avni.

 They were always protective of each other and also their baby sister, Avni

________________________________________________________________________

Please support my story with your precious votes and share your comments if possible.

Thank you...