Chapter 4

After Anaya reached college, she also had become busy, and since she wouldn't get to talk to Vivaan as much as before, she started to immerse herself into the books. She already liked reading them, and she started to live in her book fantasies when in her free time. She was very popular in her college as she was a bright and talented student. She always made her parents, uncle, and aunt proud of her achievements.

Anaya always didn't know what she wanted to be after her graduation. When there was still a year for her graduation, one day as she was listening to the lecture of the lecturer that the whole college loved the most, she suddenly thought that even she wanted to be a lecturer or professor like her. She also loved to read and teach to her friends. That's how she was here today for the interview as a lecturer for a very reputed and popular engineering college.

Since she was a bright student anyway in both academics and extracurriculars, she aced her interview and got a lecturer post at that college. Everyone was happy and proud of her. And yes, they celebrated her success too, and this time, she had bought gifts for everyone. She always wanted to be able to gift her beloved people on her own. But they always treated her like their baby and not a grown-up adult who was completely capable of doing the stuff she wanted to. This time she could make everyone see that she was a big girl now and not the baby she was a few years ago.

She bought beautiful gold cufflinks for both dads and pretty pearl studded earrings for both moms. For Avni, she had bought a surprise gift that was the merch of her favorite idol that she wanted for a very long time, and a box full of her love, chocolates. And for Vivaan, didn't know what to buy as she wanted to buy something useful and thoughtful. So she bought him his favorite limited-edition perfume and a personalized gold locket with his name engraved in it.

All were very happy for Anaya. Vivaan was delighted to see that she never took off the bracelet he gave her. He was visibly thrilled after looking at her gift for him that he wore the locket as soon as she gave him. When he realized what he had done, a slight blush appeared on his face which he tried to cover. But he couldn't escape the eagle eyes of the detective moms, which made them raise their eyebrows at him and a knowing smirk appeared on their faces as they looked at each other with an amusing look. And, guys, that's when both mums' suspicions became confirmed.

Now, that the mothers already came to know his feelings, what do you think their next step would be?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please support my story with your precious votes and share your comments if possible.

Thank you...