Welcome to the story

Hellooo, if you're here, you're probably looking for a reaction of the characters from MHA to your favourite scenes, character backstories, etc. Well, you're certainly in the right place. I'm writing this book, because I myself was trying to find such a Fan-Fiction, but failed so. If I did find some, it was never covering the topics I was specifically looking for, or was never finished or continued in the first place.

So I decided to write it myself.

I certainly can't promise that this book will be perfect, because it probably won't.
1. This is the first complete book that I'll be writing (or at least trying to)
2. English isn't my first language
3. And staying motivated for long isn't one of my traits

But if you still want to give this book a try, I would be extremely glad.

Well, other than that, I just want to say, that I really appreciate comments and suggestions, as long as they're non-offensive of course. So if while reading this, you have any improvement suggestions, any comments you'd like to share, or would just like to start a discussion in the comments, feel free to do so, and I'll try to answer if I have things to say.

Ah right, warnings. Well, there will certainly be some violence description, since the Manga and Anime series does include those, there will be mentions of abuse, criminal organisations, bullying and possibly more. There might be also some very slight ship indications in the dialogues between the characters, but I'll try to keep it as free of ships as possible, and try to keep the reactions canon and realistic.

About ships :
Maybe some Izuku Midoriya x Ochako Uraraka, Eijiro Kirishima x Mina Ashido some Denki Kaminari x Kyoka Jirou

About updates :
I have no idea if I'll manage to, but I'll try to update at least once in a month or something like that. I'll try, I swear, but please, understand if I don't. I'm not particularly a fan of Author's notes between the chapters, so I will most likely give updates on my Wattpad profile.

Well, if you stayed with me for my short rant, I just want to wish you a good time with reading this.

Byeeeeeeeeee
J.