Izuku Midoriya : Origin

After everyone settling down and putting the first disc into the CD player, the video starts to play immediately.

On the screen appears a scene of small Izuku Midoriya, crying and shaking, staring ahead into the screen.

— OH MY GOD, is that little Izuku?! — Hagakure immediately squeals.

— You look so adorable there Midoriya!! — Mina adds, looking at Izuku, who was already slightly red in the face.

— I agree, but why are you crying, Deku? Did something happen there? — Ochako asks with a worried look.

— Ah, uh-, it's nothing...! — Izuku answers with a stutter.

Bakugo mutters something under his breath, but only gets a short glance from Kirishima, who's sitting next to him.

— Why are you being so mean? — Small Izuku asks whoever was standing in front of him. As the perspective moves away, a boy sitting and crying behind Midoriya became visible.

— You're making him cry, Kacchan! If you keep on hurting him... — He gets into a fighting position. — Uh-, I'll.. I'll stop you myself! — He shouts squeezing his eyes shut.

— Hey, Bakugo, isn't that what Midoriya calls you? — Denki asks, elbowing Bakugo's arm, but he gets no response, just a cold side glance.

The next shot shows small Bakugo with two other boys on both his sides, standing there funnily for a moment. After that, Bakugo smirks to himself, while the boy on the left flies up with his red dragon-like wings, and the boy on the right stretches out his fingers.

Hmph, you wanna pretend to be a hero? — Katsuki says cockily woth his head tilted downwards, punching his fist into his other palm, creating a small explosion with his quirk. — You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku — He turns his head back up, with a mean grin, but without opening his eyes.

Izuku, still teary-eyed, backs out with a gasp, as all three boys charge at him.

There are gasps to be heard around the room, as some look at Midoriya with pity, and some look at Bakugo accusingly.

— That's...! So not manly... — Kirishima says punching his own chest.

— Dude, why would you do that to Midoriya? Out of all people! Why the innocent broccoli! — Denki shouts.

— Shut the hell up, dunce face. — Bakugo grumbles, but he isn't as aggressive as he usually is.

— Oh God, Deku, I knew he used to be mean to you when you were a kid, but I didn't know he bullied you! — Uraraka puts a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

Midoriya just sits there awkwardly, more worried if someone realised Bakugo called him quirkless in the video.

— Bakugo, that's not a way to speak to or treat others! — Iida scolds Bakugo immediately.

— Everyone just be silent. My ears hurt. Bakugo, we're going to talk later. — Aizawa mutters, and everyone stops talking. — First of all, Midoriya, why did Bakugo say you're quirkless? —

— Wait, that's right, you obviously do have a quirk, Midoriya, a pretty cool one at that. Harmful but cool. — Mina ponders, putting a finger on her chin.

Midoriya sits there, not knowing what to say. He had a feeling his and All Might's secret might get revealed through this whole thing, and thought just leaving it without a comment would be the best decision.

— I think Midoriya doesn't want to talk about it... — Koda speaks quietly.

—Wait, he can talk?! — Denki whisper shouts, but gets smacked on the arm by Jirou again. — OUCH! —