What It Takes To Be A Hero

- So, that was the end of the episode? Aw, man! What a cliffhanger. - Kirishima scowls.

- Hey, but the box was full of these discs, right? So there's surely an episode two in there! - Mina answers, going over to the box on the table and rummaging in it for a while.

- Aha! - She exclaims after a while, raising the disc titled "Season 1 Episode 2". She quickly puts it into the player, and plops back down onto the couch.

The video is still loading, while some still converse between each other.

- Soo, how do you feel about being the main character, Deku? - Ochako asks curiously.

- Well... It's, uh, cool. But I'm really wondering how'd someone get videos of me... And you all too of course! I mean... Don't you think it's very suspicious and all...? Might be some villainous scheme... - Midoriya answers, and continues mumbling quietly to himself.

- Uh... Deku? Uh, you're at it again... - Uraraka says, but sighs, when she realises that he lost himself in his own thoughts again.

- So, Bakugo... Why'd you have been so... Rude to Midoriya back then? - Kirishima tries to start a conversation with the one sitting next to him.

- That's none of your damn business... - Bakugo answers, but not as loudly or aggressively as usually. It sounded a lot calmer.

- Woah, what happened to you, suddenly? Calm much? - Kaminari jokes.

- Hah?! What do ya mean calm, dunce face?! - Katsuki snaps, returning to his usual self.

- Ehh, and here we go again. - Denki mutters with an eye roll.

- Ahhh! I can't wait for when the rest of us will be shown! - Hagakure exclaims with a squeal.

- I still think this is a huge invasion of privacy. - Tenya states, but even he can't hide, that he's actually very interested in the continuation.

- Calm down, Iida. It might eventually reveal some relevant information about some villains' plans to us. - Aizawa says.

- I did not think about that... But that's true! I apologise. - Iida answers.

- It looks like it's starting. - Tsuyu interrupts them all, and everyone turns their eyes back on the screen.

A recap of the last episode begins. It shows Midoriya's memories of watching All Might as a child, and the memory of the doctors, who diagnosed him as quirkless.

Izuku is shown on the rooftop from the last episode's ending again. - Even if I'll never have superpowers... - He starts to talk, while the memory of Bakugo raging at him in the class appears. - Even if everyone thinks I'm useless... -

- You should never think like that, Deku! - Ochako speaks, looking at Izuku with a motivating expression.

He laughs nervously and smiles back at her.

- Yeah, man, you're super cool. - Kirishima also encourages, giving him a thumbs up and a grin.

- A quirk isn't a depiction of someone's value, it never should be. - Momo also comments.

Another memory, this time of Inko Midoriya hugging her son and apologising to him, plays in his head. - Mom. That's not what I needed you to say. Couldn't you see? Despite everything. I still dream. And I have to know. - He thinks on.

Next, he speaks out loud to the hero walking away from him. - Is it possible to become a hero, even if I don't have a quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like you?! - He shouts, and All Might stops walking.