Milk's pov:

Coming home alone was hard, for the past 3 years I've been coming home with Love or going to her parents for Christmas break.

Now I'm coming back home alone, coming back because I fucked up and can't remember when it started and what happened.

I stood on the side of our house.

My mom was probably already slaving away in the kitchen while my dad cleant the kitchen.

If Love was here she would've been helping my mom like she always does while sneaking me either pieces of food or drinks.

Not anymore, now I'm alone and want to cry.

Where did it all go wrong?

Where did I mess up everything, and why didn't she give me time to fix it.

I see my mom looking through the window, I know she sees my car.

I knock my head against my steering well.

"fuck fuck fuck" I whisper to myself.

I guess I just have to get it over with.

I get out the car and take my bags out of the back.

"Here we go" I whisper to myself, trying to motivate myself.

I open the door and my brother almost runs into me.

"Where's Love?" He asks innocently, I know he doesn't know what happened or anything.

He's always loved her, she was the best thing that happened to me, of cause he'd asked where he is.

I throw my bags, down and hug him.

"Hi milky"

"Hi lil bro" I say, my chest heavy.

"My baby" my mom comes into the living as my brother moves to put my things away.

I close the door behind me.

"Hi mom"I say, eyes watering.

She hugs me and I explode.

I have no time to stop the tears as it runs down my face.

"I fucked up mom"

"Baby, what's wrong" she asks now rubbing my back, moving to look me in my eyes.

My eyes still streaming down my face.

"I messed up with Love, mom" I cry harder.

"I messed up"