chapter 1: IMPROVING YOUR PHYSICAL WELL-BEING

1. LET GO OF LIMITTING BELIEFS-

meaning that you learn to recognize and let go of whatever limiting beliefs are keeping you from becoming the best version of yourself.

2. AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS-

is letting you know that you need to focus on your strengths and you'll get even stronger in those areas.

3. DEVELOP A GROWTH MINDSET-

is saying that we all have pain points that require attention if we want to be the best version of ourself. Successful people tackle this by having a growth mindset.

They believe that there are no weaknesses. There are only opportunities for improvements. Rather than focusing on what you do badly, focus on how you can improve in that area and take action to get there.

4. THROW AWAY BAD EXPECTATIONS-

our beliefs create our world- but sometimes our beliefs are not our own. Like most of us, we have built at least part of our identity on others expectations.

The process of internalizing others values was unconscious, and bringing it to consciousness is the essence of learning how to be the best version of ourself. Your vision for who you want to be must be yours not someone else's.

5. BE WILLING TO THROW AWAY YOUR OLD IDENTITY-

when you are determined to find your ideal self, you're essentially raising the bar- for yourself and the people you know. resist the urge to cling to the familiar identity that’s been holding you back and embrace the can- do attitude.

6. SET REASONABLE GOALS-

prevent overwhelming yourself by setting small, measurable goals. If youd like to lose 10 pounds and increase your income by30%, break those down into smaller steps, like exercising for 20 minutes a day and enrolled in something you love to do.

Each time you take a step towards your goal, you build self-confidence to become the best version of yourself.

7. HAVE COMPASSION FOR YOURSELF-

involves being the best version of yourself is about you and not other people. Stop comparing yourself to other people life and recognize that everyone is on a different path to yours. If you are not where you'd like to be, have compassion for yourself. Youre at a crossroads, and that’s fine.

Instead of scrolling through social media or getting down about a recent setback, practice self-love. Get outside and go for a walk. Do something you enjoy very much. Always remember to check negative self-talk and replace it with empowering words