chapter 2: HOW TO BETTER YOURSELF!

Are you always wondering about how you can better yourself!

It's a challenge, but no impossible!

Bettering yourself is a journey where you want to be able to put in the work where you can get the most out of it. But nevertheless with enough time and practice you will be able to be better at certain things that are very important to you.

If you are wondering about how you can better yourself, I have created a list of how you can do that from the very small to big ways.

How to better yourself:

1. Read more books-

There's times when we all can take a moment of our time to pick up a book. Because it's one of the best Way's that can help you to achieve that goal!
And even if you don't like reading, you can start by just reading one chapter a day before you go to bed at night.

Practice daily journaling-

Journaling is a way to help you gather your thoughts together, priorize your most important tasks, and to be able write down what's on your mind. Being able to develop Self-awarenes of your thoughts and emotions.

3. Learn a new language-

I know it's hard, but you gotta trust the process!

Learning a new language can open many doors for you, not only to be able to talk to family and friends but to be able to communicate with the locals in a foreign country and yes I know sometimes learning a new language can be quite intimidating but you should never give up but instead continue trying.

Also learning a new language can be challenging at times but you have to remember "why you choose to do it" and "what does it mean to you". However, you have to prepare yourself that you will have to put in some effort to study, meaning if you really want to do it you have to put in "them hours" of memorizing, practice writing, reading, etc. And also don't forget that there are various language learning platform that you can use like "duo lingo".

4. Try meditation regularly:

Meditation is a great way for you to relax your mind and body. And "believe me"! You don't have to do it for a lot of hours -- even if it is just 5 minutes a day  that will be beneficial for you and your body.

I know it it might take some time and patience to get used to sitting in one place and just gathering your thoughts, but honestly it is the best thing because when you have some good meditation music with some peace and quiet you'll be just fine.

5. Take a break and dedicate time for yourself:

"Have some me time"

If you're consistently spending all your time working, studying and hanging out with friends. And if you reach to the point where your schedule is starting to feel overwhelming, just take some to dedicate time for yourself because you will need it and it will be worth it.