an unwanted visit

the whisperer paused for a moment, his eyes scanning the room. his gaze shifted towards Remi who seemed to be look at something with both awe and shock. "hey.. Remi?" the whisperer said, walking towards his brother. Remi hesitated for a moment before pointing at a strange black goo on the ground.

the whisperer backed away and bent down to inspect the goo. "I don't suppose you know what this is?" he said, poking at it slightly. Remi quickly pulled the whisperer away. "don't touch it!" he yelled in a quiet tone. he sighed "no I don't know what it is, sorry to say, but, I know it belongs to something, or someone.." Remi said rubbing his temples.

the whisperer looked back at the door they came from. "uh.. about the kid.." he muttered, his eyes darting around the room. "yeah.. what about it?" he asked, putting one hand on his hip. the whisperer fell silent. "uh.. just- never mind" the whisperer sighed, walking out of the room signalling Remi to follow him.

Remi followed him out of the room and made their way outside. Astro was standing there waiting for them. "finally!" he said, crossing his arms. "it wasn't even that long, don't be dramatic" the whisperer said. "shut the fuck up whisperer" astro sighed, flipping him off.

the whisperer cocked his head to the side. "excuse me?" the whisperer asked, his face moulding into an annoyed expression. Remi sighed and rubbed his eyes. "can you two shut up for one second?" he asked. the two fell silent and looked at Remi.

Remi sighed and turned his head to look back at the door "the nytroaras is close, they are made from that goo" he said, narrowing his eyes. "wait.. how do you know that?" the whisperer asked as Remi turned around to look at him.

"well, the glitch works for them." he said. "so he told you?" Astro asked. "yeah, he did" remi said,  looking around the huge city. the whisperer sighed "well.. we got a whole human world to explore, so.. why don't we get started?" the whisperer asked.

 Remi looked at astro as they both agreed. "whisperer, last time your dad came here, what if he had clues to find nytroaras, since it was clear he knew" astro said, putting both hands on his hips.