From here and so on (Author's Note)

From here I have a huge gap in the story to the ending.

I originally planned to make a full journey from the waterfall to the end of omega/photoshop Flowey's battle and reset in 10 chapters, all named with Undertale OST songs.

Chapter 11 - Your Best Nightmare : She goes back to the very start like a time loop. This time Illys killed papyrus out of curiosity, here's a little bit that I wrote :

First reset
......
I was here again.
I sat there, clutching my chest with my bloody hands, trying to make sense of what happened.
Looking around, I slowly attempted to stand up.
...
As a familiar figure approached me, my vision starts to darken.
Before I could hit the ground, the figure caught me on time.
But that was the last thing I remembered before waking up in a familiar light red room.
...
Why?

I thought I escaped?
...
I stood straight up, quickly changing my clothes.

Shit.

It appears that.. I'm back at the very start...
...
I took the slice of pie. Quickly running downstairs.
"Child, what are you doing down here? it's very cold here, you might catch a cold." Toriel spoke from behind me and dragged me back upstairs.

I guess I can't just leave Lily alone huh?

I looked around in search of the human girl, finally finding her in her room, preparing for another try in the underground.

"...What happened? I thought...-" my voice trailed off as she threw the jacket at me, I put it on and the other girl grabbed my hand and made a run for it, "Toriel.. isn't here right now, we should be able to get out without a fight.." Lily explained, We pushed the door open.

We stopped to catch our breath, "..Lily, why am I back.. here..?" I managed to voice out.

"I'm.. not sure, I thought I.." Lily sighed, "It's fine, we can figure it out.. haha" she gave a pitiful chuckle, Slowly getting up and looked around.

"I'm sorry,"

What?

I tilted my head to the side, Why was she sorry?
I shook my head and silently nudged her, "Oh, yeah.. I don't think Papyrus is here yet.. we should be fine.."

Meeting Sans, avoiding other monsters the best we can, solving the puzzles we've already went through, a piece of cake.

...
We were back here, the entrance to snowdin town..

"Well, here goes nothing."

We went through the small town and stocked up on food items,

Papyrus was, again standing tall at the end of snowdin town.

I wonder what would happen..
If I..

..Killed him?

She felt terrible so she reloads (aka. dies somehow) and spares Papyrus and kills Undyne instead, which results in the "Exiled Queen" branch of Neutral endings. In every Neutral ending, she gets a specific "phone call" from Sans.

Chapter 12 - Determination : Illys goes back again, dissatisfied. Killed Toriel, killed Papyrus, spared Undyne, ending up with Undyne being queen. She gets curious on the many possibilities. Lily starts to distrust her.

Chapter 13 - An Ending / A Perfect Ending : It starts with the dog king ending, and then it just continues with like 

RESET 7

*Sans phone call dialogue*

RESET 10

*Sans phone call dialogue*

RESET 23

*Sans phone call dialogue*

RESET 49

*Sans phone call dialogue*

etc.

Lily is fully distanced from Illys, knowing she can't really do much to stop her since Illys is the one in control of the timeline. It's like when she was trying hard to befriend Flowey she thinks she can still make him a better 'person' without a soul because he was like that before they met, but she thinks Illys is beyond repair because she knew how docile she could be, but she chose to kill and play with RESETs anyway.

Chapter 14 - Megalovania : Basically full on Genocide run, Lily dies in one hit. She gave up a long time ago. World erasure.. uh also Chara existed and definitely saw Illys murder their parents multiple times so they're technically originally a neutral standing ghost, but like.. yeah y'know what happens in Genocide.

Chapter 15 - Somewhere Else / It's Raining Somewhere Else : A new timeline? world? idrk lol, this is almost like Ch 13 but more violent endings/ no mercy. 

Based off some theory about the song "it's raining somewhere else". The "rain" implying negative stuff and "somewhere else" is/are the genocide and/or no mercy timelines, because this song only plays when you have "dinner"with Sans, and you can't do that in genocide/no mercy. This timeline/world is the "somewhere else".

Chapter 16 - In My Way : I've written this one and rewritten in a few dozen times, I still hate it bcs of how cringe inducing and cheesy it feels, but I'll publish it later.

Chapter 17 - Don't Give Up : I've also written this one.

Chapter 18 - Hopes and Dreams : I haven't written this one, but it's essentially them exploring the true lab

Chapter 19 - Reunited : Asriel battle, ending in the "Soulless Pacifist" ending because Illys had committed Geno in the past, hence the fic/AU name Soulless.

Chapter 20 - Goodnight : A snippet of their life on the surface, might make this into a oneshot book for fun, I have a list of things I wanna write or draw.

It's cool and all... but I figured that.. literally makes NO sense and feels like really stupidly slow pacing and a weird, rushed ending. Which is why in the rewrite Illys doesn't SAVE in her first run for ~reasons~ (She could see her stats and it shows her LV, she feels guilty because of killing Toriel and never wants to see her stats again.)

In the rewrite her spiraling and personality change in the beginning from "good" to "bad" is faster and the first RESET happens in one chapter instead of being broken down to 10 because I just think that's better cuz if you're reading this you probably already know how Undertale goes.