Gehenna

PREVIOUSLY, ON BAKUGAN BATTLE BRAWLERS...

Our protagonist, Y/N, witnessed the Fight Of The Century: Bagels vs Donuts! Each side was heralded by the BEST warriors of their kind. It was an intense brawl. Oscar and Terrence lost a lot of health, and things were looking dismal for our guys until...

"DONUUUT DESTRUUUUCCCTIIOOOONNNN!!!!"

The power of friendship paved the way to their beautiful victory! 𝓗𝓞𝓞𝓡𝓐𝔂! But then, our protagonist woke from unconsciousness to see none of her friends with her. What happened? What was real and what was fantasy?? Was it all a dream??? Keep watching and you will find out VERY SOON!

•───────•°•🥯•°•───────•

It was not a dream.

It was real. All of it was real.

The memories came flooding back to you as soon as you woke up in your bed the following morning.

.

.

.

After the victory parade, Oscar and Terrence decided to throw a coup d'état on the entire school. Disinhibition, anarchy, and true donut destruction followed. You tried to stop it because if the school was run with those two as dictators, there was no way you would graduate.

Unfortunately, because you were the side character to their story, you had no powers of your own. And they were totalitarian capitalists who hoarded all their power for themselves. So you resorted to fighting in the only way you knew.

Barbaric violence.

You used up half of all your stock. This included your Molotov cocktails, shurikens, revolvers, rifles, AK-47s, hatchets, nuclear weapons (0/2=0), crossbows, daggers and kitchen knives. You decimated 99% of their pesky army (it was not murder, it was not murder, it was not murder, they turned to pixels so they were not human/real so it was not murder).

Dashing to the principal's office, you were ready for the Final Boss level. You kicked the door open and saw the two males by the grand desk on the alter. Terrence held a gun to Naver's head, who was gagged and crying like a bitch. Sitting on the principal's chair was Oscar. You could barely recognise him because he was nothing but a blur of orange hair and black gear, since he spun the chair so rapidly it created a mini tornado that caused papers to fly in circles everywhere, filling the office space.

"Well, well, well," Oscar cackled, the speed of the chair slowing down movie-style until it stopped with him facing you, one knee crossed villainously over the other. He swirled a glass of red wine in one hand, the other hand pet a black cat in his lap, all while he wore a brooding cape and stylish outfit and a dark, villainous smirk on his face. It made him look...attractive??? How unfair. How devastating. How could you think for a second that your unhinged best friend since childhood was HOT?!??!!

Ew.

...Oh. This was his attack, wasn't it? A psychological-type attack. Yes, that was more logical. You weren't catching feelings. Yes. That's it. You were just confused.

You were fuelled with newfound determination to annihilate his ass. Platonically.

Eyes narrowed, you readied your best battle stance and stayed silent because you had no dialogue options. The boss music was a vibe though. A flurry of attacks and defence moves followed, so fast that your and Oscar's arms were a blur, adding to the tornado. Shots were fired. Phones, lamps, champagne bottles and desks were thrown. Principal Naver was chucked out the window.