•the airport•

Emily's Pov:
Luckily im not that hyper today and im not running off in the airport like a child, i geuss because its 3am.

Ive got my headphones on and im listening to music, i feel like a real airport girl with my fit as well. Im wearing a full body fitted jump suit, an essentials hoodie and my new balance shoes. Plus Ive got a tote bag with all of my essentials i need, aka. Gum, lip balm and my laptop. But if i have to be honest i think Michelle looks way more like an airport girl.

Michelle is wearing baby pink joggers, a long sleve white top and uggs. She has a tote bag like me which i dont know whats in it all i know she has some iced coffee as she's drinking it. Im pretty sure her laptop as well.

Michelles Pov:
The only thing keeping me up right now is this iced coffee, the coldness and caffeine. Im not an early riser at all.

"Embo, im going to get another coffee do you want anything?" I yawn.

Emily: I will have a macha please, but another coffee Mich, do you really need another one. Plus dont call me Embo."

"Yeah more coffee, what about it?." i get up and walk to the airport starbucks.

Emilys Pov:
Michelle is on her fifth coffee! I know she isn't an early bird but FIVE, really Michelle.

"Hey can i try some?." I ask.

Michelle: Sure, here. Dont drink it all!

I grab her coffee and throw it into the trash can next to me, i had it all planned out.

"Oops, i slipped." I look at her and go back to my magazine.

Michelle: Why did you do that for! It costed me $7!

"I done it because that would've been your sixth coffee in the last 2 hours." She sighs and leans in the seat.

Michelle: Well im going to sleep, wake me up when our flight is boarding.

"How are you even going to get sleep after all of that caffeine?" I play with her hair.

Michelle: You will see. *she closes her eyes and leans on my shoulder.*

_____________sometime later_____________

Michelle's Pov:
We are boarding the plane to fly to New York right now and im so excited but also nervous, what if they dont accept me...anyways i walk onto the plane and find our seats.

"Em im geussing you want middle?."

Emily: Yep definitely, im not looking out that window at 10 trillion feet in the sky.

"I thought so, lets just hope no one is next to you." I sit down in the seat and buckle up for an 8 hour flight.

Emily's Pov:
I should've picked the window seat! Ive got someone besides me now, i cant even swap because Michelle is sleeping! This couldn't get any worse, flying and in the middle seat. WHY!