Chapter 6: Dead Girl Walking

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LESBIAN SMUT.  READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. ⚠️

Sigh. The Demon King of High School has decreed it. On Monday, at exactly 8 A.M., the Hunters, no pun intended, will hunt me down when I'm in study hall and they'll stuff and mount me on a wall like an animal. So far, I have roughly thirty hours to live. How the hell am I gonna spend them? 

As I was walking down the street thinking about how I would die like cattle if I stayed, I noticed a black Harley-Davidson motorcycle parked outside a house. I immediately recognized that motorcycle. I looked up at the house and saw JD putting on a black shirt and then turning off her lights. 

That got me thinking, I could spend the thirty hours getting freaky with her. A smile appeared across my face and started walking towards her bedroom window. I climbed up, snapped off her window lock, and I carefully entered her room. I tipped toe across her room and made my way to her bed. She was peacefully sleeping while drooling. She looked so beautiful and I was severely drunk.

"JD? JD? Wake up." I whispered into her ear.

JD then opened her eyes. She jumped in surprise when she saw me in her room.

"Veronica? What the hell are you doing in my room?"

I placed my finger on her soft lips as I shushed her.

"Shh..."

JD nodded and I took my finger off.

"I'm sorry that I had to wake you. See, I decided that I must scissor you 'till I break you."

JD's face then changed from confused to interested when I said that.

"Why?"

"Hunter says that I gots to go and you're my last meal on death row. So, why don't you shut your mouth and lose those bra and panties?"

"That works for me." JD said as she took off her black t-shirt, revealing her black bra. I was amazed. And of course, she had bigger boobs than me.

"Why don't you take your shirt off?" She asked.

"I want you to rip it off of me." I said as I took off my jacket.

JD smiled again and then she took off my blue shirt, revealing my severely flat chest. 

"Damn. If it wasn't for the rest of your body, you could pass off as a guy."

"Oh, shut up!"

JD softly laughed before leaning towards me and kissing me. That simple kiss soon then turned into our tongues clashing with each other. As we kissed, JD unhooked my bra strap and took off my bra.  After she did that, she started to take my black skirt off. Once she took my skirt off, she slid my blue panties to the side and started to finger me.

"Fuck!"

I yelped when she put her finger in me. JD smiled as she continued to move her finger in and out and that made me feel pleasure. 

"Ya like that, huh?"

"Mm-hmm." I said as I tried to contain my moans, but I couldn't.

She then took her bra off and continued to finger me. I moaned as she did that. After a while, we changed positions so that I could be the one to finger her. I really didn't want to finger JD, I wanted to do something else.

I took her black panties off and I then placed my mouth near her slightly hairy pussy. I then started to lick it. She yelled as she was not expecting that, but after a couple of seconds, she didn't want me to stop.