Gym Fun (Drabble)

warnings: smut

scenario 1- for this I imagine alex in am, eycte or buzzcut era (because he was SHREDDED in those eras). you see him lifting weights from a distance and find an excuse to get closer, like, you suddenly need to use a machine right behind him. and you watch him, oh, you watch him closely. sweat trickling off his temples, hair sticking to his face, sweat patches on his shirt. and the BICEPS. he's watching himself in the mirror doing those curls, proud of himself for growing some muscle. you're staring for a bit too long because he notices and his eyes find yours. you freeze. he smiles, smirks even. you look away, caught off guard for staring and maybe imgagining him in the shower, washing all the sweat off his muscular, perfect body. his pecs, shoulders, abs, legs, his thick cock.

suddenly, he stands next to you. you're instantly feeling the dominance in him since he's towering over you, his crotch practically in your face. looking up at him through your lashes, innocently, he smirks.

"Like what you see?"

before you know it, you're riding his cock in the backseat of his car in the gym car park. the vehicle is rocking back and forth with you grinding your hips against his, still in your gym outfit, only the neccesarry items had been removed, and alex had pulled your panties to the side and you'd sunk down on him, moans and whimpers filling the car. everyone could see. but you don't care. all you care about is his thick cock inside your soaked pussy and his thumb caressing your clit. his soft whines and moans are a stark contrast to the dominant confidence he had oozed back in the gym. the way he grips your hips, the way his mouth hangs slack and his eyes are trained on you, god, he makes you cum so fast you're surprised, but then again, you're not.

scenario 2- he's a personal trainer, the one every woman fancies. He is so hot. wherever he goes, a swarm of admirers is on his tail. not you though, you know how popular he is and he knows. he also knows how fucking good he looks, tight shirt showing off his every defined muscle. you think about him when you're home and tucked up in bed, imagining it's his tongue on your clit instead of your fingers.

So you keep a bit of a distance, pretty sure he's a fuckboy anyway. He, on the other hand, has his eyes on you. He would come to you once in a while to correct your posture when you're doing an exercise, subtly brushing his fingers along your lower back or your arm, leaving you wet and your skin tingling.

So one day, he's the one working late that evening. You're coming in straight after a long day at work to unwind and de-stress. You lose track of time on the treadmill and he's coming up to you, saying he needs to close down soon and you're the last person in the gym at that time😏

You apologise and hop of the machine, tripping over and falling straight into his strong arms. Blush dominates your cheeks and you ask him, embarrassed, if he'll let you take a quick shower before the gym closes.

"I'll let you have a shower if I you let me join you."

"What?"

"What?"

So there you are five minutes later, together, in the shower, he's having you pressed against the cool wall with his steely body. Your hand is wrapped around his cock, his fingers are buried deep inside your cunt. You moan against his tongue, holding onto his broad shoulders with every curl of his fingers. you cum on his hand the minute he shoots his hot cum all over you, both of you moaning into each other's mouths with no inhibitions. before the water can wash away his seed from your chest, you collect some of it with two fingers and make a show of licking them clean, staring right into his dazed eyes.