Chapter 1

“They're almost done. Finally, I really want a snack tho… but if one of them wakes up since they're inside a tube of water they might drown.. Ill be quick.” the man goes to the kitchen to eat a donut Back with the four creatures in tubes, kinda like incubators, they're all floating there in the liquid. The first one was a female and had black hair and white skin, with long nails. The other looked like a male demon, with red skin and two sharp teeth sticking out of its mouth, long black hair with an extra eye on its forehead. The other one looked retarde- ahem the other one looked like an animal humanoid figure l with long black hair, arched over like a dog, also male. And the last one was a female with white skin and medium black hair. What's with this dude and black hair? They all look like teenagers, maybe almost juniors. Anyway, Back to the story. The first one opened her eyes slowly, tried to breathe in then started choking, trying to breathe, but all she got was water, she hit her head on the wall of the incubator, as the man ran in after hearing it and he looked at her and watched her drowning. “Why hello Kintoru.” She looked at him while holding her neck, her eyes wide as she desperately tried to get air. “I should get you out yes?” He pressed a few buttons and the incubator opened, releasing all the water. She finally gasped for air and started choking. She fell over and the man caught her and put her on a bed not so far away from the incubators. “I'm so glad it worked” the man looked overjoyed as he ran to his desk and grabbed a shot thing, going over to her and stabbing her neck, she screamed as her hair flew up and the room shook, the man took some of her blood and pulled it out of her, going back to his desk. Kintoru grabbed her neck and whined in pain. She looked up at the incubators and saw the other three beasts. She walked up to the one that was next to her incubator and looked up at the demon floating in the water. She put her hand on the incubator. “Is this what I looked like..?” The man looked over to Kintoru ''oh, ah- yes my dear, those are the other projects” the man walked over to Kintoru and looked at the demon in the incubator. “The four beasts.” “Beasts?” “Oh yes my dear, you are capable of many unspeakable things” Kintoru looked over at the animal humanoid figure, and the other girl, then back at the demon. “You are Control.” Kintoru looks at the man. “Control?” “You are the beast of Control, Kintoru. This is Enzukai, The beast of Jealousy.” “Jealousy..  hello Jealousy..” “It cannot hear you, as it has not woken up yet” Kintoru looked at the demon for a little longer, and then back at the man. “When will it wake up?” “I don't know.. but you know, that makes you the oldest” Kintoru smiled. “Yeah, I guess it does.” She looked over “What are the other ones?” The man walked to the animal humanoid figure. “Netamo, the beast of Rage. And Yuma” he pointed at the girl at the end. “The beast of Rebirth” “Rage and rebirth.” She looks back at the demon and places her hand back on the incubator. “Jealousy, and..” she looks at her opened incubator. “Control..”