Chapter 4

A few years later.
"And then he dropped it on his foot. The best shit I've ever seen." Enzukai went up to Kintoru "still talking to rebirth?" She sighed and started tearing up. "Enzukai-" "hey- hey hey hey, come here it's okay" Kintoru ran into Enzukai's arm. "What if he was right." Kintoru looked at Enzukai. "What if she did die." Enzukai sighed. "Hey, we don't know that, her water is still clear and healthy, and we are making sure she can breathe, we are gonna make sure she wakes up, I promise" Kintoru smiled and hugged Enzukai "I know. Thank you" Enzukai hugged back. "Of course Kintoru." They shared a long hug before letting go. "Hey um. Enzukai" "hm?" She kissed its cheek. "Thank you for always making me feel better, you don't have to." Enzukai was silent for a moment before smiling. "Yes I do, your my best friend." It grabbed her face and lifted it up to its. They smiled at eachother for a weird amount of time until. "Are you guys gonna kiss or just stare at eachother?" They both jumped and looked over and said. "hello sir-" in sync. "Hello children. Someone eh-, wants to see you. Unfortunately." "KUSONOKI!!" the both yelled and ran to the door, immediately hugging him. "Hello-" Kusonoki said chuckling. "Where have you been?" Kintoru asked as they both let go of him. "I had to deal with something- but how are you kids? Where's netamo?" "He's sleeping" Enzukai said looking over to the bed they all share. "Ah-huh- maybe I can get you guys bunk beds" the man went up to the three. "aha- that will not be necessary Kusonoki" "well I tried kids-" "did you know Enzukai and Kintoru were about to kiss" the man added as both if their faces turned red as they looked away from eachother and laughed awkwardly. Kusonoki chuckled. "Oh how cute, you guys like eachother." "NO. I DONT LIKE ENZUKAI. ITS- UGLY" "AND KINTORU IS TO- PRETTY FOR ME" Kusonoki smiled. "Okayy, how's rebirth?" Kintoru's smile faded "she still hasn't woken up yet.." Kusonoki frowned and hugged Kintoru "she will. I promise" she hugged back "thanks..dad" Kusonoki and The man looked at eachother. Kusonoki smiled, the man scoffed and left. "Of course" Enzukai hugged Kintoru. "I want hugs too, '' Kintoru giggled and hugged Enzukai. "Okay" Kusonoki dragged Enzukai into the group hug. After a while they all let go and Kusonoki walked over to Rebirth. "She's developing healthily." "Mhm! We check everyday to make sure she doesn't drown ""Sir said that we might have to take her out and set her somewhere" Enzukai added. Kusonoki looked over to Enzukai, then back at rebirth. "Ah I see. Does she have a name?" Both of them were silent. "Uhh." "I don't-" "yuma" Netamo said. Everyone looked at him. "YOU CAN TALK???" netamo made a huffed growl. "No you can't.just untalk after you talked." Kintoru said, looking at him. "BULLSHIT"