Chapter 5

“Your an eldritch god I know. But you could still put some effort” Kusonoki looked at the man. “I don't have a name. Noone ever gave me one and I haven't had time to name myself. They call me sir or- try to avoid a Sentence you'd need my name in. And you, you call me love or honey or darling, pet names to replace the name I don't have.” Kusonoki smiled. “Pet names do fit you tho” “I fucking hope you go bald” Kusonoki chuckled and kissed his cheek “That's okay tho. You don't need a name for me to love you you know.” “Yeah I-I know, thanks” “You know I'll always love you, through everything no matter what. Those were our vows. In sickness and in health.” The man looked up at Kusonoki and smiled. “Thanks Noki” “Anything love” then- they kissed
.
.
.
“KYOGI, KYOGI. WAKE UP, WAKE UP ""what is it Tsukiya-'' Kyogi rubbed his eyes and sat up “THE DOCTORS WERE WRONG. I'M NOT INFERTILE. I'M PREGNANT LOOK "She showed kyogi the three positive birth tests. Kyogi looked in disbelief for a few seconds before jumping up and holding Tsukiya “WE DID IT TSUKIYA” “WE DID” The hugged each other while crying. Kissing after.
.
.
.
“Dad I'm gonna go to the mall” “bring Hana and her friend with you” “DAD” “Mihari. I will not ask again. Your sister wants to spend time with her big sister. Go now ""UGH I HATE YOU” Mihari slammed the front door, going outside to retrieve Hana and her friend, Kuriko. “Kaito honey,” The father replied. “Yeah dear?” “Why won't you move on?” She walked up to her husband. “What do you mean darling?” “I'm dead” Kaito looked at his wife, his eyes slightly widened then he looked out the window. “Yes, indeed you are.” “Then why am I still here?” Kaito wiped his tears. “I'm not ready yet.” She hugged his side. “Of course you are, you've done amazing without me doing anything” “I need mental support. I mean. I watched you get shot by your own sister.” “Mhmm” “I miss you” Kaito hugs her “trust me. You And our children will be with me soon” Kiato let's go. “What does that mean?” She faded away “hey-HEY. WHAT DOES- wh-what do you mean. Sweetheart.”