𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘀

"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥

"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 11 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥! 𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩!"

••

ASTRID POTTER GREW up in England, in a small town called Little Whinging, and in a completely normal neighbourhood known as Privet Drive. She and her twin brother, Harry, lost their parents when they were 6 months old and they were left on the doorstep of their Aunt Petunia's— their Mother's sister— home. The older woman wasn't happy to see her little sister's children for she and Lily did not get on since Lily turned 11 years old. There was a secret that the Evans family and Dursley family kept secret from all— the fact that young Lily Evans-Potter was a witch.

LILY EVANS WAS a muggleborn witch; a magical person with non-magical parents/family members. Her parents were elated, proud to have a witch in the family, but Petunia was far from proud of her little sister. Petunia was jealous of the attention Lily now received from their parents, and she began to resent her sister, she began to view Lily as a freak. The two sisters grew further and further apart over the years, which wasn't hard when Lily spent most of her teenage years in Hogwarts, a school for magical children. When Petunia was old enough, she left home and moved in with her boyfriend, Vernon Dursley. She desired to become a normal woman, with a normal husband and a normal family. She accomplished that, until Astrid and Harry Potter appeared on her doorstep after the death of James and Lily Potter.

ASTRID AND HARRY were taken in by the Dursley's, yet that didn't mean they were treated as family. Petunia cared for them until they grow old enough to care for themselves, which was when they were 4 years old. From then on, Harry and Astrid were treated as slaves. They cooked and cleaned, did the laundry, kept the garden clean and presentable, and so much more. They didn't even have a bedroom for themselves, or even to share. Instead, the twins had to make do with sleeping underneath the stairs in a small cupboard, with only one bed and one light bulb. Their lives were miserable and they always believed they would be. Until they reached their 11th birthday.

STRANGE THINGS HAPPENED to both Astrid and Harry since they were small children. From their Aunt Petunia cutting Harry's messy hair so short that it almost looked as if she shaved his head, to the next day his hair being longer than it was before it was even cut. And when Astrid suddenly ended up on the roof of their school building, when teachers had seen her on the playground with Harry mere seconds before. None could explain the strange happenings around Astrid and Harry, except Petunia and Vernon, although they refused to even entertain the idea of, "magic". Astrid and Harry believed that they were going mad, until a giant man by the name of Hagrid explained everything.

THE POTTER TWINS were magic. Astrid was a witch, and Harry was a wizard, just like their parents before them. All the strange happenings began to make sense, and they began to except that they would never be normal. And they were right, because as soon as the Wizarding world saw Astrid and Harry Potter after all these years, they were hardly left alone. The Boy and Girl Who Lived. The Twins Who Survived Death. Those names followed the twins around for years, even when they defeated Voldemort and became the Saviours of the Wizarding world. They would never be normal, yet Astrid craved for a life of normality. And that's why she left England and moved to America, following her dream of becoming a world famous surgeon.

ASTRID POTTER BECAME an intern at Seattle Grace Hospital and found lifelong friends and family. What she didn't expect was to fall in love... especially after what happened last time.

Grey's Anatomy belongs to Shonda Rhimes, and Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling. My Original Character, Astrid Potter, and a few future original characters, belong to me.