𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗥 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘"License to kill, sweetheart"

"License to kill, sweetheart"

ASTRID AND MEREDITH were lost. They were new to this huge hospital and had no idea where the CT machine was. Yet, they were both too proud to ask for help, and they were definitely too proud to admit to their patient, Katie, that they were new and completely and utterly lost in this place. However, Katie Bryce was observant and she wasn't afraid to voice her suspicions about her doctors.

"You're lost... both of you."

Meredith shook her head. "We are not lost," she looked to the blonde. "How are you feeling? Lightheaded? Faint?"

"Irritated," Katie cut in, scowling at the two women before her. "How do you think I'm feeling? I'm missing my pageant, and that bitch Jenny is gonna take first place!"

Astrid hummed, voice twinged with sympathy. She knew what it was like to enjoy something so much and have to sit out. During her time at Hogwarts, Astrid was a very talented Quidditch player. She was a Chaser, and she surpassed the former high scorer of Slytherin— Evan Rosier— as the top scorer of Slytherin during a single year. It brought her great joy to be handed that title, and it especially brought a smirk to her face as she watched Ron Weasley scowl from his seat at the Gryffindor table.

"I get it," Astrid told the young girl. "You love gymnastics, and you'd rather harm yourself even more than miss out. I get that... I was the same in school. I loved sports more than anything and I put myself at risk more times than I should've..." she stopped the gurney and looked Katie in the eyes. "Don't make the same mistakes that I did."

Whilst nothing majorly bad happened because of her bad decisions, Astrid got off lucky. Quidditch was a dangerous game and Astrid insisted on playing when she was sick, when she had no sleep for days, or when she couldn't remember the last time she had eaten. She put her health at risk for Quidditch, and she was lucky that nothing harmed her too seriously.

Katie scoffed. "The Spokane Teen Miss is so much more important than whatever sport you played. I was in the top 10 after the first two rounds! This was supposed to be my year. I could've won!"

Astrid looked to Meredith over Katie's head, an exasperated look on her face. Meredith only shook her head, Katie already getting on her nerves. The two girls continued to try and navigate their way towards CT, turning the gurney around in every which way.

"Hello?" Katie looked between the women and rolled her eyes. "You guys are totally lost. What are you, like, new?"

Astrid narrowed her eyes at Katie, lifting her eyes to Meredith. "I'm gonna strangle her."