𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞"At least she's not in debt"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘: 𝗦𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗞
"At least she's not in debt"

ASTRID NEVER DID THIS. She was never that girl to get drunk, bring a guy back to her place and have... mind blowing sex that she could barely remember. Yet, as her eyes fluttered open, she felt a heavy weight across her stomach and her heart dropped. She turned her head to her right and saw a sleeping figure of a man right beside her. He was lying on his stomach, his head in the opposite direction of her, and he let out a snore every so often. A light blush covered her cheeks when she noticed light red marks that ran down the man's back, but she couldn't see how far they ran due to the white sheet covering his lower waist.

"Shit." She cursed under her breath.

The Witch gently wrapped her fingers around the man's wrist and lifted it off of her stomach. As the man began to stir, Astrid stopped moving— Hell, she stopped breathing. Her eyes never left the man as he mumbled quietly before drifting back to sleep. Astrid let out a sigh of relief as she gently and quietly got out of bed. She grabbed a pair of black jeans and a plain white shirt, getting dressed before she pulled on her trusty old pair of shoes, which she had gotten from Pansy for her 21st birthday.

Astrid slung her bag over her shoulder and as she wrapped her fingers around the door handle of her hotel room, she paused. She glanced back to the slumbering man and decided that she should at least leave the man a note. She walked towards the bedside table and grabbed a napkin, uncapping a pen with her teeth as she scribbled a quick note for the man.

Hey, sorry to leave you high and dry like this, but it's my first day and I really don't have the time for the awkward "after one-night-stand talk". Feel free to order room service and don't bother riffling through my room for stuff to steal... there is nothing of importance in this room.

Have a good rest of your life, handsome x

Astrid placed the note on the table beside the sleeping man. Once she did, Astrid was finally able to catch a glimpse of the man who managed to change her motto of not bringing home a one night stand. He was incredibly handsome, and she was correct to put it in her note— which she did just to soften the blow of leaving before he woke up. She then turned and walked out of her own hotel room door, the lock clicking shut behind her. Astrid was completely unaware of the unfamiliar man waking up as soon as the door clicked shut.

////

"EACH OF YOU COMES here hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago, you were in Med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of your life."