15

Authors POV: Hannah looked at herself in the mirror in the room, crying at the reflection of herself

Authors POV:
Hannah looked at herself in the mirror in the room, crying at the reflection of herself.

After Jun left sucked the living hell out of her, he told her to stay here until he gets back, leaving her in her current state. She still does not understand the reason why she was captured.

Although, her experience has been the worst, adding on Minghaos animalistic behaviour, Jeonghan and Joshuas sexual harrasment, she wondered if it could get any worse.

She blamed herself for being put into the situation, if only she didn't live alone and took care of her parents back home.

She sighed, before sitting at the edge of the bed, looking out at the window. Suddenly, the door opened making her turn her head immediately at the direction of the sound.

The member who intimated her the most. Wonwoo. He looked at her seriously. "We're leaving now, is there necessity you need to do, before leaving?" He asks her casually as if she was never kidnapped to begin with.

She slowly shook her head, while looking at him with evident in her eyes, which he did not fail to notice. He pokes his inner cheek with his tongue at this. He could already sense from the beginning that she was afraid of him, despite him not doing anything to her out of the ordinary.

He didn't blame her though, as she was captured here into their against her own will. However, he hoped for her to grow more comfortable with him, as he did wanted to be there for her, at any chance he could get.

Usually, he doesn't feel this way towards people except his gang members. He thought it was probably it was because she is a girl who was much younger than them, and is pure, hence why he sort of had a soft spot for her. He gestures her to follow him in which she obediently did.

She walked slower compared to him, due to Juns aggressive actions towards making her slightly limp. Wonwoo noticed it immediately.

He walked slowly for her, and let out his arm for her, signalling that he was ok with her holding him. She hesitantly took his arm gratefully at his consideration.

Jun already informed the CheolSooHan gang that they decided on leaving the mansion to return to their own apartment in which they had no problem with. Despite being rivals, a few of the members still were mutual with each other. For example, Hoshi and Dino with Seungkwan and DK.

Unfortunately, they didn't get to see DK as he was on a mission at another city. Jeonghan and Joshua were still forced to stay in the office room to get their work done.

Standing outside the mansion and before leaving, Seungcheol, Woozi and Seungkwan at one line, while the rest of the XuHui gang were at the other line. Seungkwan approached Hannah who was standing next to Wonwoo, and squished her cheeks before giving her a tight hug. "Ahh, I'm gonna miss you so much! Let's meet again soon!" He tells her genuinely, while tightening the hug, but not too tight to hug her.