Chapter 4: Interesting {Saint}

Song: 'Sunflower (Remix)'

https://open.spotify.com/track/0wt9RjddODlWDetpuaXfRK?si=8e58d157900845f9

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lean against a nearby wall down the street to my house, this will be the first day of someone watching my every move. How fun. At least I'll be able to visit the hospital today, I haven't been there for a week and it's good I'm able to go again.

I watch TikTok for a good 5 minutes before I hear the soft sound of steps on the pavement. I lift my head to see Stassie, her bright eyes almost shining an angelic light of hope for those around me. I couldn't help but look her over for a few long seconds before placing my hands in my pocket and walking over.

"Morning sunshine," I mumbled under my breath, looking down at her with a playful grin.

She looked up at me and folded her arms, I noticed that she seemed to make a habit of crossing her arms. It's very amusing, apart from the fact I've also noticed her picking her skin off her fingers...

"Same to you Mr. Trouble," I heard a stubborn voice say which made me chuckle. Mr. Trouble? It didn't even sound good; she'll have to try a lot better than that. I stalk my way to her, watching as her breathing hitches only for me to walk past her toward the school. She'll be the death of me I swear.

She quickly walks behind me, trying to keep a steady pace which causes me to roll my eyes and slow down to a reasonable speed.

"Wow, you got pretty short legs." It's a fact, she couldn't last a day as a basketball player. As one myself I know.

She shot me her well-known glare and walked beside me.

"...If you don't want people hating you then be nice," I hear her say under her breath. Okay, I feel like an asshole now.

I look down at her, my expression unchanging. She quietly adjusted her glasses with her index fingers before continuing her speaking

"Oh, just warning you, my best friend Julie is off limits, no flirting with her unless you want your head on a stick." I watch her speak in an almost challenging way, but I shrug. She had no idea I didn't feel a dime of sexual feelings for her friend, out of anything it would be her herself.

I silently nod in compliance, the more I think about it... what would it be like to be friends with her? Surely, she can't be that bad? I mean she's cute, she just had a bit of an attitude which hey, I'm not complaining. I like a girl with some personality. Especially when they're feisty.

"Let's make a truce." I wonder, will she accept? I mean it would be less trouble.

"Inside the school, I'll do whatever you want, and in return, you clean my house," I haven't cleaned the house in years since my mum used to do it. But in all honesty, the only reason I want her to clean my house is to see her more... There's just something about her, the sparkle in her eyes.

I felt her blonde hair whip my shoulder as she looked at me with those large blue eyes.

"Excuse me?" She mumbled as she paused in shock, but before she could speak another word I spoke.

"It seems like a good deal, yes? I'll behave and the principal won't get pissed, if the principal thinks I made a good change it'll improve your CV quite well don't you think?" I grin, I know she's obsessed with this stupid CV thing, I don't think it's that important.

She looked me dead in the eye, muttering a small curse.

"Fine, I'll do it..." I hear her mumble. 

Hey guys! Another short chapter but It's late and I think it's a good stop. How are you guys today and what do you think will happen?

 How are you guys today and what do you think will happen?