Ep. 6 Mexicana 🇲🇽 Baseball Player

From the Girl's perpspective.
I was walking with my bestie, near the baseball field, I saw a baseball team of man players as usual, 👍🏼 very nice. But then I felt a presence I felt people's eyes looking at me. When I looked back, there was a boy whose eyes were riveted on mine. He was light brown skin, with black Lacoste sunglasses and black Levis pants as wellas his SF Orange giants shirt, with black BMW shoes.  Instantly I felt a warm temperature all runnnign over my body and an inmsenley attraction to him that I could not resist. For a brief moment I thought it was a spell. But it wasn't. Because my friend who is very septic about magic and all things related. She was feeling it too. I was surprised. I had never felt that before. I ran my finger through my hair and left it all out in the open, so he could see it and I also revealed part of my neck as a way of letting him see that I was deeply attracted to him. I wanted him to come closer to us. So we kept walking to a place near the truth, a sweet spot full of trees and awhich we already knew. Like we were watching the game. But mostly I hoped he would come. It didn't take long. When I saw him. Saying to his friends. Wait for me, I'm going to get something to eat. Of course with my lip sun powers. Then without looking at us he continued his way near us and.... We heard a sound of a car opening the door and it was his van. A luxurious black GMC pickup truck. Where he jumped inside. Incredible indeed. Then he grabbed a bottle of whine and closed the door. Well. That's what my frien saw. " i feel he knows i am staring at him" i also feel like he likes it."