Sick.

Oscar's Back Again With Some Short Ass Oneshot Because He Wanted To!!!
Anyways Enjoy Seeing Oscar Piastri Be Ill Because I Said So!!!!

Oscar POV

I sat in my driver room, alone and completely worn out. "Fuuuck." I groaned, feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I felt bile rise up my throat, so I rushed to the nearest toilet I could find and threw up, gagging painfully. I coughed afterwards, wiping my lips with a piece of toilet paper. I flushed the toilet and slowly stood up, walking carefully to my driver room. I needed sleep, badly and I hoped this would just pass over with some rest. So I settled on my sofa, curling up carefully and falling asleep.

A few hours had passed and I was woken up by an impatient knock at my door. "Come in," my voice was husky. "Door's open." The door handle turned and Lando walked in. "Oh, Jesus, Osc. You look like a mess, sweetheart." Lando murmured, caressing my face sweetly. "I know, Lan. I was sick earlier, almost directly after I retired from the race." My voice was still husky and it was painful to speak. "That explains why you haven't changed out of your racesuit. You must've fallen asleep as soon as you came back from the bathroom." Lando said, softly. Lando kissed my head. "We'll go back to the hotel." Lando said. "W- wait, I need to change." My voice was quietened through pain. I struggled to take off the layer beneath my racesuit. "You need help?" Lando's eyes were sparkling, they were pretty, and green. They reminded me of that song... Pretty green eyes~. So full of sparkle and such light... I nodded.

Lando POV

I watched as Oscar struggled to take off the layer beneath the suit. "You need help?" I asked softly. Oscar was in that hypnotized state again, where he'd just gaze endlessly into my green eyes. The Aussie nodded. "Okay," I approached him. "Lift your arms up." I pulled the top-half of the underlayer over the Aussie lad's head.

He had such a gorgeous physique. He had abs, a thick neck and large arms. He also had nice legs in possession of big, pale thighs and he had a slender waist. His long brown hair was dampened with sweat and it was scruffy, the brown complementing his deep brown orbs and he had beautiful moles dotted all over his body.

I handed him his polo shirt and a pair of shorts, alongside a cap and some sunglasses. "Has anyone told you how fucking handsome you are?" I asked. "No. Besides you, of course." Oscar's voice was only just audible, at half-volume. "You got everything?" I asked. "Mhm." The younger Aussie hummed. We made our way to my car and I drove us to the hotel. Hearing Oscar's gentle snores signalled to me that there was no waking him up, so I carried him to my room instead, laying him gently on my bed. I felt him curl into a ball. "Mmph." He groaned. The Aussie sat up and ran to the bathroom, presumably to vomit. "You okay?" I asked. The lad shook his head. "Awh, baby. It's okay. Have some water." I handed Oscar a cold water bottle. "Drink it carefully, in little sips, maybe." I suggested, and Oscar took the suggestion. I curled up next to him and hugged him lightly. He was incredibly warm. "Just get some more sleep, okay?" I asked, but by the time I was finished, Oscar was fast asleep.