{×} Far From Home {×}

Y'all Should So Check Out Timmy Trumpet's Music! He's Pretty Awesome And I Love Him Very Much!

Oscar POV

A shallow growl of thunder deafened my ears. The rain pelted on the roads of Monaco, and I was lost. I knew Lando lived around here somewhere, in an apartment building... But which one? I swallowed hard, and walked into a familiar apartment complex. I was soaking wet and I was incredibly cold and tired. I went up the lift to Lando's floor and knocked on his door. "Coming!" I heard his voice call from within the apartment. The door handle turned and Lando stood at the door, shirtless. "Oscar, you're soaking wet! Come in, I think I have some clothes for you." Lando murmured, pulling me in and closing the door.

The Brit threw me a towel, a pair of my joggers and one of the numerous t-shirts I had at his. I ran a warm shower and got in, so I could warm up, but so I could also wash myself. I took a little while to finish up, finally leaving the bathroom after 15-20 minutes. I had small beads of water dripping down my bare chest. "I could fuck you right now, but I don't want to." Lando chuckled. "Haha~. I am fuckable, the fangirls prove it." I remarked, a smile appearing on my face. Lando patted a space on the bed, inviting me to sit down. I gazed out of his balcony window, watching the rain pelt against it and listening for the brutal growls of thunder. "It's nice, isn't it?" Lando hummed peacefully. "Yeah. It's a shame the rain's cold." I admitted, pulling the t-shirt over my head.

Lando turned to face me. "How come you're here?" The Brit asked. "Well... I went on a walk. I kinda felt it in my bones that I was far from home and that I was kinda lost, but I recognised the area so I found my way here." I said. "You fuckin' goof!" Lando playfully tapped the back of my head. "Heyy!" I whined. "What?" He drew out the last sound. "I just tapped you!" I booped his nose. "Twat!" He giggled. I lay on his chest. "You tired, Ferretboy?" Lando asked. "Kinda." I replied, smacking my lips tiredly. "Alright." He said, laying down.

Lando POV

"You tired, Ferretboy?" I asked. "Kinda." Oscar replied, smacking his lips tiredly. "Alright." I lay down.

I let the tired Aussie lay on my chest. "You're cute when you do that." I whispered. "Do what?" Oscar asked. "You're cute when you're lying on me and looking at me like that." I said, smiling. "Oh? Thanks?" He seemed confused. I wrapped my arms around him, burying my nose into his hair. He smelled like coconut. "You smell really nice." I said softly. "I always smell nice to you, Poodle." He snickered as that nickname slipped out. "Where the fuck did 'Poodle' come from, Ferretboy??" I asked, holding back a giggle. "Where the hell did 'Ferretboy' come from, Poodle??" Oscar whispered tiredly, copying my sentence. I rubbed his back gently. "You're silly." I giggled lightly. "I know." He smirked.

I watched Oscar close his eyes and I felt his breathing relax. He'd finally fallen asleep. I stroked his fluffy, soft hair, still taking in the sweet coconut scent that lingered in it. I wanted him to stay forever, despite knowing I'd have to take him back to his hotel at some point. So, I just savoured the moment. I swiftly fell asleep, arms wrapped around my Australian bundle of joy.

THIS TOOK TOO LONG I'M LITERALLY CRYING- BUT IT'S SO CUTE WAAAA!!