Lore

1984

A Secretive group called: The SCP Foundation Blew open the global populace with one of the most important Events to go down in history. Armed with the approval of the esteemed O5 Council, they unleashed a multitude of 75% of Anomalies and Entities they call "SCPs" into the world for a Unknown reason, triggering a sequence of occurrences that would indelibly alter the trajectory of humankind. This piece of literature delves into the subsequent years that followed this calamitous verdict, shedding light on pivotal incidents and the consequential metamorphosis of the world into a harrowing, nightmarish world where the worst Imaginations are reality.

2011

Years subsequent to the initial act of duplicity, the SCPs have solidified their supremacy. The previously harmonious societies now lie in fragments, with extraordinary beings reigning over specific domains, enforcing their distorted decrees. The vestiges of human civilization are compelled to acclimate, to being Survivors and of defiance in order to endure within this inhospitable realm. The equilibrium of authority has undergone a profound transformation, and humanity engages in a fierce struggle to reclaim sovereignty.

2019

Following an extended period of enduring the reign of the SCPs, a worldwide insurrection gains momentum. Making humans survivors, equipped with technology salvaged from the bowels of the Foundation's installations, embark on fighting each other to survive. SCPs do the same. With the escalation of this confrontation, the casualties amass on . The globe transforms into a veritable theater of Anarchy, with the perseverance of humanity precariously teetering on the edge of existence. The SCP Foundation becomes a Defense group where the Survivors have to pay Money in order to live in Safe Zones called "S.E.A.S." Safe Entered Areas. where they will be defended it's basically large Cities back Before everything Became ruined. However the ones that can't afford buying Money or have mental issues are thrown out to the outside known as "The Dog Zones" Crime, acts of terrorism, War, SCP activity, Aggressive SCP Foundation Employees and many more happen out there. However some areas unaffected by the events are called C.O.A.S. (Civilian Occupied Areas)

2025

The world is a shadow of its former self. SCPs are known not to be messed with in The Dog Zones, Large pockets of humanity in "Dog Zones" persist, living in heavily fortified enclaves. These survivors constantly face threats from both the SCPs and each other. The once vibrant Earth now stands as a chilling reminder of the Foundation's betrayal, its scars etched deeply into the landscape. However C.O.A.S. act as normal. But some are being overrun by Foundation so their mess can go on and thrive.