Chapter 1: Kyle

Johnnies pov:
It was about 6 in the morning.. I had been awake for a long time. I needed sleep, but I just couldn't get my eyes to close.

I looked at my phone and I had got a text from Kyle. I immediately checked it
Kyle:
Hey dude! Me and Jordan are having so much fun in New York City. Wish you were here!

And then there's a picture of them kissing... It hurts me to see him do this to me, and it also makes me jealous. After our breakup I couldn't stop thinking about him. I stopped eating & sleeping due to him. I know I wanted to be over him.. But me telling myself to get over him wasn't enough..

I had stopped myself from getting to far into my thoughts and threw my phone to the side. Then went into the bathroom to get prepared for my day.

I shut the door and threw off my clothes.
Then I turned on my shower and stepped in. I felt relaxed as soon as the warm water hit my body. After I got done with my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and went into my room to find some clothes.

I looked in my dresser and got my black shirt and black skinny jeans, put it on, then went back into my bathroom, and brushed my teeth.

As I looked myself in the mirror.. I felt ugly.. And I told myself "No wonder Kyle dumped me." ...

Since I felt ugly I put on some eyeliner, which made me feel and look much better.

I walked out my room and saw Bryan setting up his camera and lights and everything.

"Hey Johnnie." He says.
"Hi." I reply.
"Surprised your awake."
I shrug. "I've been awake ever since I woke up yesterday."
"That's not healthy.."
I shrug again.
"Look I know you still love Kyle and you can't get over him, but come on. He's not worth your time. You'll find someone else just like he did."
"Sure..."

After our conversation I went into the kitchen and fixed me some cereal, Lucky Charms. I stood there looking down at the cereal, picking at it.

"Eat." I heard Bryan say.
I shrugged, and took a bite.
It was good, so I went to my room to eat it. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone.
No messages.

So then I looked on my laptop to search for some YouTube videos. I decided to watch PewDiePie. I took another bite out of my cereal. Then chose a video to watch..

After I finished my cereal I went to the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink.

As I was about to got back into my room to get my vans and beanie so I could go out for fresh air, Bryan stops me.
"What?" I ask
"Alex is supposed to be coming to stay here for awhile. I hope you don't mind."
I thought for a minute about Alex.

She was a gorgeous & cool girl. Just I don't think I'm her type at all. I'm too... Dark and depressing and she's bright and happy.

"I don't mind.." I replied. It's nice to see a friend that I haven't talked or seen in awhile.

"Also.. You need to go to the airport to pick her up today at 4." Bryan adds on.
"Why can't you do it?"
"I have to do an interview today. Sorry.."
"Fine.."
"Thanks. I would do it if I could."

Yeah, sure.. Bryan is such a busy guy. I feel bad for him some days, but of course I am also 'sometimes' a busy guy.

***

After I went into my room and got my black vans and red beanie, I went outside.

It was a pretty day today. Not to hot or cold. Just perfect temperature. I walked around, admiring my surroundings. All of a sudden I see Kyle and Jordan.

I thought they were in New York?
Kyle was on his penny board and Jordan was holding his hand. I walked up to them and they looked a bit shocked to see me.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here?" I asked.
"We just got back. We wanted to surprise you.. But I guess the surplus over now." He said sadly.
"Oh, no! You surprised me. Like I didn't even think you'd come back."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Yay! Okay well now let's go surprise Bryan!" He says.

Jordan and I nods and we head back into the building

I examined Kyle's body as we were in the elevator.. Damn.. I sure do miss it..

I guess Jordan seemed to notice because before I knew it his hand was on Kyle's butt. I looked away, because I didn't want to see it.

As we arrived back to our apartment.
Kyle and Jordan opened the door and shouted "Surprise!"
"Oh hey guys!" I heard Bryan say as I walked into my room.

I flopped down onto my bed and checked my phone to check the time it was 3:30. So I better hurry on and go to the airport to get Alex.

So I grabbed my keys and went out the door without saying anything to Kyle, Jordan or Bryan.

I got into my car and drove off to the airport.

***
I was about a minute away from the airport when traffic started. I was in the car listening to Pierce The Veil. Thinking about Alex. Wondering if I could pick her up in time. It was only 3:51, and I was a minute away.. So.

As traffic cleared up a bit I made my way to the airport and went to go find Alex.

Before I got out of my car I got a text.
It's from Alex.
Alex:
Hey Johnnie, it's Alex. You don't have too get out of your car I see you and I'm coming to you! :)))) <3333

Before I could respond there's a knock at my window over on the passenger side.

It was Alex, her hair was red and her eyes were sparking she looked beautiful.

"Johnnie? Can you.. Uh.. Unlock the door." She says with a smile.

Jesus, her smile is gorgeous. Gah!

Immediately after she said that I unlocked the door and she got in.

"It's nice to see you again!" She says trying to hug me and I tried to hug her back but it was kind of hard since we were in the car. "Eh. We can just hug when we get out of the car." She added, after the failed attempt of hugging,with a smile.

She turned on the radio and All Time Low came on. (Something's Gotta Give)
I knew the lyrics but I didn't want to sing, but Alex started to sing.

Her voice was perfect. I just loved it.
Wait.. What am I saying?!

Finally after I could get out of all the traffic at the airport, I drove me and Alex home.

A/N:
Okay so this is my first FanFic, and I hope you like it. Um... I think this chapter is pretty good, from all the other stories I've made. :) but I think you all will find this fanfic interesting. And if you don't then I'll try my hardest to make it even more interesting. So yeahhh! :) <33