Chapter 24: Where am I?

WARNING!!!!!!
May contain triggers!
WARNING!!!!!!

Alex's pov:

As I wake up, I find myself with a wet cloth on my head, and in a soft bed. Yet I still had a headache.

'Where am I?' I wonder.

"Good morning beautiful." Said a familiar voice.

I look over towards the doorway, and I jump as I see his face.

"No, no, no!" I scream out.

"What?" He replies.

"Where am I? Why the fuck am I here?!" I respond, shaking. "Where's Johnnie?! A-and Opal?!"

"Oh who cares?" Wade says laughing

"I do you fucker!" I scream at him.

"They hate you now."
"W-what?"
"You betrayed them."
"N-no!"
"You told Johnnie he was stupid and no good for you and Opal was just to gain attention from social medias. They'll never come to find you Alex. Ever."
"STOP!!"

At this point my thoughts were getting to me, I didn't know who to believe. What if what he's saying it true?!

"Alex.. Don't you see? You belong with me now!" Wade says in a creepy tone. "They don't care about you, so forget them."

"You.. You're lying!" I say crying. "They'll find me, and kick your ass!"

Wade comes up to me, pulling my hair back, and pours some type of liquid down my throat..

Alcohol...

I gag, which causes me to throw up.
"W-wh.." I trail off and pass out again..

---

I wake up, again, in the same bed, and I reek of alcohol.

After a couple of minutes of being dizzy because of the alcohol smell. I realize I have no clothes on, that I am fully naked.

I began to think, and I realize what happened....

I began to shake, and cry.

"No.. No.. No.." I say, crying. "I.. I.. Was.. No.."

I look around trying to find my clothes, but they where nowhere to be seen.

I began backing up to the headboard of bed. Then I wrap my arms around my legs, and bury my head down.

After three minutes of crying, and being in the position, begging for someone to save me, I hear footsteps.

I look up and see someone I didn't ever want to see again..

Wade....