Chapter 5: Sparks Fly

Johnnies pov:

After awhile of playing video games.. Kyle and Jordan came back home, and so did Bryan.

We decided to do a My Digital Escape video, but Bryan wanted it to be just between me and Alex.

He decided it should be truth or dare.
So me and Alex agreed. We both sat on the couch, Alex on the left and me on the right.

We had gotten one bowl full of dares and one bowl full of truths.

Before I knew it Bryan started the camera.

"Hi guys.. Johnnie here on MDE." I say with a bit of a smile, then pointed at Alex, giving her a small hug. "Along with Alex."

"Hi." She says with a bit of an blush.
"Today we're gonna do truth or dares." I held up the two bowls. "So you want to go first Alex or me?"

"You go first." She replied.
"Okay." I say still smiling at her beautiful face, then Bryan gave me my dare, so I looked down at the dare I had gotten.

Dare:
Embrace/hug her.
(Also this will be nothing like the YouTube video on MDE, only a bit of it will be.)

I shrugged and embraced her.
"Oh. That was the date?" She said blushing a bit.
I nodded. Then Bryan came back and gave Alex a dare.

All of sudden she slaps me gently.
"You can do harder!" I said
"What?! No!" She said refusing
But Bryan and I pressured her to slap me two times, then she got a pillow and hit me.

Later on in the video...

Kyle goes up to the camera and shows a piece of paper with my dare on it. I was getting a bit anxious, because I didn't know what it was, and it seemed a bit suspicious.

When he gave me it I couldn't read it, cause I just threw it to the side and said "No. I'm not doing it."

"Did you even read it?!" Asked Kyle.
"No, but I know it's gonna be something bad." I said as Kyle gave me back the paper.

I finally gave up and read it.

Dare:
Kiss Alex.

"Kyle I fucking hate you." I said as I blushed a bit.
"I didn't even write it was Bryan." He replied.
"I don't care I hate you both."
"What is it?" Alex asked
I looked at her for a moment, then her lips, and back at Kyle, Jordan, and Bryan and flipped them off.

I turned back to Alex "Well.. What do you think?"
"Kiss?" She asked
I nodded.

She and I got closer together, looked at each other's lips, and kissed.

It was final... I had officially felt sparks fly. I had officially loved Alex Dorame.

A/N:
Sorry it took me awhile to upload this chapter I've been a bit busy with life. I hope you can understand. Haha, but I think I'll start making a two chapter each day. One for that day and one for the next. So I can have a chapter ready for each day. So yeahhh! I can't believe we've gotten so many views and votes on this book already. I didn't think I was think good. Haha. But anyways thanks!! <33