Chapter 7: Forgiveness

Johnnies pov:

A lot of things happened yesterday. Kyle and Jordan haven't spoken to each other for exactly 24 hours. I've had Alex by my side ever since then. It was now 5 in the morning and I couldn't sleep, nor could Alex.

After what had all happened. How could you sleep? Bryan was out with Robby somewhere. So he doesn't know anything.. He'll be shocked as soon as he finds out though. I couldn't believe Kyle dumped me then tried getting me back by making me jealous. It was pathetic and selfish.

How could you do that to someone you love? It's heartbreaking... But of course he did love Jordan dearly.. That still doesn't give him the right why he had to just kiss me and try and have sex with me.

When I saw Jordan and Alex I could see hurt in both their eyes. Mostly in Jordan's, but the hurt wasn't towards me. It was towards Kyle.

"Johnnie?" Alex says as if she's about to cry.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes.. Of course!"

"You're not going to do my like Kyle did to Jordan, are you?" Now she began to cry.

"I'm not the stupid and selfish. Unlike him, I mean it when I say I love someone. I wouldn't ever try and cheat or make my ex jealous like he did. I promise Alex. I love you more than eyes can show!" I smiled and wiped the tears from her beautiful eyes.

She chuckled "At least you're being truthful. I love you too Johnnie, and I don't know how I'm gonna survive without you while you're on warped tour." Then gave me a kiss and looked sad again.

"I don't know how I'm gonna either.."

***

A few hours later...

It was already 10 in the morning and I still hadn't gotten any sleep. Nor did Alex. All we did was talk instead of sleeping.

"Guys I'm home!" Yelled out a familiar voice from the kitchen.

I got up from my bed and went to see Bryan and Robby.

"Hey guys." Alex said cheerfully.

"Hey, where's Jordan and Kyle?"

I gulped and looked at Alex.

"I'm here." Said a voice behind us. I turned around and it was Jordan. God he looked like a mess.

"I-I I'm here..." Said another voice from the bathroom. It was Kyle. Damn, Kyle looked worse than shit.

"Are you guys okay?" Bryan asked.

"Sure.." Jordan said.

"No..." Kyle also said looked down. I could already tell he was crying again.

"What happened?"

"Kyle broke my heart.."

"How many times do I have to say sorry?" Kyle yelled, tears running down his face. "I'm a fuck up. I make mistakes. Im sorry. You should've never went with me. I should've never made you fall for me. I should've never fell for you... I should've never hurt you."

"Jordan?" Alex said. "You still love him right?"

"Yes!.. Of course I do.." Jordan replied.

"Then give him a second chance.. Look up you two. You're both messed up. You guys are meant to stay with each other till the end."

Kyle was still crying, but now he was on his knees with his hands on his face. Jordan had ran up to him and gave him a hug. I managed to hear the words 'I love you.' From Jordan and 'I love you too.' From Kyle.